What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Pandzyz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandzyz

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Pandzyz 

In-game Name: George Lewis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198961486127

Ban ID: rpuk6228

Reason given for your ban: Ban reason: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Me and my friends were exploiting money by creating different characters and transferring it to my/their main. I fully understand what I have done is not within at all, and of course I deserved an exclusion from RPUK.

Why should we unban you ?: I have been banned from RPUK for six months today, and I am obviously sorry for what I did, and I understand what I did was not right at all. I should never have done that from the beginning, and I promise that something like this will never happen again. Me and my friends had an amazing experience on this server, and I really hope to recreate those memories again. I really hope that I can get another chance.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Me and my friends were exploiting money by creating different characters and transferring it to my/their main. I fully understand what I have done is not within at all, and of course I deserved an exclusion from RPUK.
What gave you the idea that this was something you could do? 

What gave you the idea that this was something you could do? 
The idea with it all was to get more money so i could buy expensive things. I was so stupid enough to think this was okay, something it is not at all. That lesson has been learned and will not happen again.

An unban would come with a full character wipe. Was it worth it? What will happen the next time you see some easy cash?

An unban would come with a full character wipe. Was it worth it? What will happen the next time you see some easy cash?
Hi, Sammy.

It is understandable that the character gets fully wiped after such an incident. And no, it was not worth it at all. This time I would rather play more for the RP's sake, since it is RP that creates a good community and not necessarily the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please quote me the rule you broke, explain why it is in place and what impact it would have on the server if it wasn´t a rule.

Please quote me the rule you broke, explain why it is in place and what impact it would have on the server if it wasn´t a rule.
Hi again.

I broke rule C2.2, which involves exploiting. What I and my friends did was exploit money through multiple characters. I would think that the reason RPUK have such a rule is because of the RP's fault. Without such a rule would be very stupid, because as I see it, people would work for the money and create good RP, rather than exploit.

I will get your character wiped and deleted for a whole fresh start and issue an unban once that is done. Any ban during the next 6 months will need to be appealed again, so do not waste this opportunity.

Wipe pending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back