What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Anonymous Parrot - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Anonymous Parrot 

In-game Name: Anonymous Parrot

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: [GDPR Removed]

Ban ID: rpuk8755

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I spoke to a admin and he told me it was in regards to hunting deer.

Why should we unban you ?: I can only think of 1 of the 2 spots why I was banned.
**redacted**

How did I know about this spot?
Someone told me in game that was hunting there along with 5/6 others that use the spot too and was just passing on the information, I tried it a few times but then it felt it was too much and I stopped hunting due to it.. I was going to put in a report about it, but me as as LUA dev from past times from a old community I tried to stop the spawn of them in that spot and nothing worked it is like it is a rockstar thing and not a FiveM thing, but that is when I was a dev for that community back in 2017/2018 but things on CFX have now changed and maybe there is a fix for it not 100% sure would need to try and see if I can stop it on a local server with code.

Why should I be unbanned?
I have put in a suggestion for a business proposal, applied for a dev position to help the server and overall been enjoying myself and making new friends and having a great time, I won't use that spot again and if anything you can deduct 150-200k out my bank from how much I made from that spot the few times I was there as I only had a 150 trunk space so it was not a large amount but that is 2/3 trip runs I had done in that area at the time of knowing about it, the other money in my bank is from Trucking, mechanic and doing my business proposal for Real Estate, only not long recently got my Hunting permit.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Without giving out information that could possibly encourage others to break rules. Who told you about this spot? At any point did you not stop and think. This doesn't seem right maybe I shouldn't take advantage of it? 

Hello Robbie,
I don't know his name as just bumped into one another, but all I know is when I got my trunk full from the spot I was at before, I went down to the hunting shop to sell off my meat and fur and that is where I bumped into him off loading his black mule from his hunting trip, we were chatting back and forth as we were both offloading and he then said if you want to know a spot that is really good for hunting you can follow me... So I followed him as I though oh a hunting buddy rather than hunting alone actually have someone to talk to and chill with while we hunt and get to know one another... So we drove there and once we got to the spot their was 3-4 others at the spot too all with Mules.

And I was thinking to myself damn this is not really hunting no more but collecting but I have to say it was slow I don't know if that was due to the amount of people that were there to not allow to see what the spot was like or doing but there was 2-3 min waits inbetween the deers coming and when we the pack before was skinned so it was not like it was every few seconds.

Yep after the 4th run I stopped and not being hunting since for a few days since I know about that spot, kinda made it feel like a burnt out job just sitting there skinning and not doing the hunting properly. I was going to just take a break from hunting for a week then go back to it but go to a different spot than before since that is just not fun.

Like I said I don't think I seen the full advantage of it since there was 6 of us there doing it, I would hate to think what it would be like with just one person there.

So you did 4 full runs and just went with it? How did it never pop into your mind that this might not be intended? Why not report it? Tell people it´s not okay?

Hello Sammy,

Yep I only did 4 runs as it was late like 1/2 in the morning and we were really just chilling but like I said above there was a dely between them coming of 2-3 mins due to how many of us were there, I would hate to think what it would be like alone it will probably be worse or if anything constant which I would never know as after I did those runs I stopped hunting and went to trucking and mechanic work as it got very repeatitive.
Well at the time it was late and never really thought about that tbh.

How do I know it was only 150-200k for the 4 runs?
I was getting at least 50k per trunk full on each run, so 50*4 is 200k, but sometimes it was less than 50k but never went above it.

I thought someone from the group had already reported it onto the team and I didn't want to overflood the same bug that may have already been reported.

I don't really know how to like express that within RP to someone without breaking character to then not hurt or get me banned for breaking character in case one of them was recording.

I thought someone from the group had already reported it onto the team and I didn't want to overflood the same bug that may have already been reported.
So you didn´t think about it, but you thought someone might have reported it already? That does not make a whole lot of sense. Also, if you didn´t want to "flood" us with the same bug report, why keep on abusing the bug?

Hello,

I did think about it, as I had already thought someone had already reported it to the team/spoke to someone about it...

Tbh I never knew it was a bug at the time, as I thought it was like any other spot where you go hunting like my last spot I was at aka, you kill a deer, skin it then run away from the deer spot you skinned not looking and once you turn around again at a distance the deer will be spawn again, like how GTA works when stuff outside your render view appears when you look back at it from where you came from.

^^ This is not a bug or anything above it is how GTA natively works with the rendering of the environment.

I thought it was a safe spot that someone gave me to go to while they were hunting with 4 people from there group and just wanted to add another one to the party.

So the fact that there was a bunch of people, barely having to do anything and still almost passively making money did not ring any alarm bells at all? 

Well I was still using my rifle to kill them, but 8/10 times the time I was not collecting the ones I shot the others were collecting them to fill there mules as they have 500 storage and take longer so it took me sometime before I could even fill my trunk to get the 3/4 runs in.

Quote me the rule you broke and explain why we have it in place. 

You seem to be keen on wanting to come back... would that change at all if I said you´d be getting a full character wipe and have to start fresh?

Hello Sammy,

Rule Quote:

(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

This rule is in place to allow everyone to have a fair game advantage when it comes to the RP and the grind to make money, not for people to take advantage of a bug/ exploit that is available to make money faster.

I am keen to come back as I am enjoying my time and making new friends along the way.

Why are full character wipe?

I already said how much I made from the 3/4 runs in total... why not take that off me from my bank account asit was max 50k per run and I did that 4 times which makes it to 200k in total? The rest of the money and assets are legit from Trucking, mechanic and doing my business propsal Real Estate with finders fee.

Because that is the punishment we hand out to anyone exploiting for their own gain and you will not be an exception unfortunately. Just because you have been caught that time, does not give us guarantee that you have not done it before and your assets are indeed all legit. 

Play silly games, win silly prices. So, what is it going to be? 

What you mean?

I haven't had my hunting permit for a week and only found out that spot the day I woke up and I was banned? aka the 19th I woke up and was banned and I done it on the 18th/ early morning on the 19th.

Other times I was hunting and I was only granted by hunting permit in game for not even a week, I was at another spot before I got shown this spot...

I would like an opinion from a higher level in the staff team, as I feel I have told you how much I legit made and how many runs I done the night I was there to then waking up trying to login to find I was banned for it.

I feel the money from that spot should be removed and then I should keep what I have since I gained that all legit before I got the hunting permit, to even knowning about that spot.

Again. If you are willing to cheat the system once, there is a chance that you did it before in one way or another and we will not take that chance, nor have we ever done that with anyone else who did similar things in the past. You decided to play silly games by exploiting, I say you get the same silly price as everyone else. The wipe will happen whether you like it or not. The question is just: Are you able to put your entitlement to the side and accept your punishment or will you keep on trying to fight it?

There will be no other opinion as the staff team itself does not go higher than level 4, which is the level that I hold. 
So, for the last time - What is it going to be?

Hello,

If you are willing to cheat the system once, there is a chance that you did it before in one way or another

You silly? I not long got my hunting permit and was hunting at a whole different spot of the map before being showing thats spot, no point have I cheated at any point in time till I knew about that spot...

I would rather try and fight the claim tbh, to the point where I actually care enough about the server to put in a developer application to help the server and to keep my characters connections and how far my character has developed in regards to making a faster 200k from 4 runs to then allow you to take that 200k out my bank and it will set me back to where I was before I knew about that spot.

Very well then. 

This is not a negotiation. The wipe was simply a condition to be unbanned and since you are not willing to accept the same punishment that everyone in your shoes has to face, you will not be unbanned. 

If you have an issue with how this has been handled, feel free to open a ticket on discord.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back