What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Radio not transmitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gutzy

Unlinked
Randomly the radio will not transmit your voice, this can in happen many ways:

- The user trying to transmit will recieve the start and end blip, but no one will be able to hear them
- The user transmitting might stutter whenever speaking on radio but when not on radio their voice is fine
- The Radio transmits the radio blip to others but no voice
- The Radio transmits nothing, no radio blip and no voice to anyone.

This issue can be resolved by turning the radio off & on again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have also noticed this lately, usually happens right after I have connected. But I have had some instances where I haven't been able to transmit to others when I have been connected for a while.

Just happened to me. Voice seemed OK as in, the normal voice chat however when trying to announce something via radio nothing happened including the 'beep'. I can't confirm if my character was 'using' the radio as in raiding his arm as I was driving. 

I restarted the game and it worked fine. 

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back