What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - I don't know - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron Lime

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Cameron Lime

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: I don't know

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/19/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2100

What best describes this incident ?: GRIEFING

Please (in detail) describe the incident: First time making a report but I was told to do so after being told that the incident was against the rules.
I was kidnapped and taken to an atm and forced to take money out and give it to them. I didn't get a name or a session ID as I don't know how to do that. This happened roughly around 21:00, the time would have been at my most recent atm transaction.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Cameron Lime

You've linked our forums as your only evidence, have you got any recording of the situation that you can provide? 
- Without any evidence, the report cannot proceed unfortunately.

No unfortunately no evidence or recordings so I'll have to let it go but was just seeing what could be done with this situation. Thanks for the reply. 

There are things we indeed can do, but with no evidence of the actions as they happened we cannot do to much.

Report decliend.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back