What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Cannon - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannon

Unban Appeal for Cannon 

In-game Name: Max Sparey

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197984068976

Ban ID: !!rpuk8427!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned for logging out in a roleplay scenario when I thought the roleplay scenario was over.

Why should we unban you ?: I was in an RP scenario with a police officer and a friend. We ended up getting hit. I stayed around and got carried to the hospital, once I got to Pillbox nothing was loading correctly. I managed to still check in to Pillbox and then decided to leave the game because I truly believed the RP scenario had ended.

I'm happy to jump back in and carry on the RP situation from that point if the police officer who took me to Pillbox wishes, I truly didn't mean to avoid anything, if I had I would've left as soon as I got shot instead of waiting to be taken to the hospital.

Original thread found here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/138676-unban-appeal-cannon-gta-rp/ was told to wait until today to appeal

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@CannonSo what I'm getting at is that your friend also combat logged on the officer and a few minutes later you decided to also combat log, is there any reason why you didn't make any attempt of coming back and resolving the situation?

@CSI OneShotIm not sure what happened with my friend, I can’t be held responsible for his actions. 

I had previously been taken to the hospital by an officer and there was no roleplay situation I was simply left to be seen by the NHS. 

I thought this situation would be the same, it was late at night/early morning and there were no NHS members, I waited a couple minutes after checking in but didn’t hear anyone engaging with me so I took the opportunity to end my session. If I had known I was leaving a roleplay scenario I would have absolutely returned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please quote me the rule you broke and explain in detail why it is in place and what impact it would have on the server if it wasn´t.

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

Why is the rule in place and what impact would it have if it wasn't in place?

The rule is in place because this server is a RP server and combat logging ruins role playing situations. If this rule wasn't in place then most role playing situations wouldn't play out, people would be logging to avoid getting arrested, to avoid losing items etc. and the server would be a lot less fun. 

Alright.

Considering your record is fairly clear so far, I will give you another chance. Any ban within the next 6 months, will lead you right back into this section of the forums. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back