What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Skylar Nova 191 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky Lowe

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Joshua Ross

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Skylar Nova 191

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/20/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2249

What best describes this incident ?: Stabbing without following (G5.4)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Skylar Nova after being denied a job at life invader decided to come back to life invader and without saying anything to me pulled out a knife and stabbed me and the interviewers in mass

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/lC2D48lgQpEI0/d1337X5l26WX?invite=cr-MSxoSngsNTg4NDY5ODks

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there. 

There is a couple things in the video that I would like to adress. 

First off, I doubt G5.4 would apply here since there seems to be some prior roleplay interaction and a reason as to why she is stabbing people. Whether or not it is a good reason, still needs to be established. If anything, it could go under RDM if you can provide more footage to the incident - 3-5 minutes prior please.

Secondly, the fact that you have a tea party like conversation after just being stabbed, I find interesting. Why did you not act according to your injuries? Even if it was a rule break, that does not excuse you from breaking them yourself, I am sure you are aware of that?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi, 3-4 minutes prior to the attack isn't relevant because it's simply me talking to my employees at my other business about some disturbance. so i can show you but it is simply irrelevant

"Secondly, the fact that you have a tea party like conversation after just being stabbed, I find interesting. Why did you not act according to your injuries? Even if it was a rule break, that does not excuse you from breaking them yourself, I am sure you are aware of that?"

Yes, I can see your point of view so yes I am aware of that and I don't really have an excuse. I did roleplay the injuries better when police and fire turned up and in the past have done some really good scenes as a civvy and as an NHS. I think the whole situation had upset me a little too much due to prior runs in with Skylar as well trying to discuss a prior scene with her and being somewhat demoralized the both situations 

Hey skyler here Just about to type my side 🙂

This was a completely genuine reason of RP. 

The same group of people who I roleplayed stabbing at life invader were the people that kidnapped me on multiple occasions even out of hospital and stabbed me. As you know the wait is 14 mins per time spent in hospital and sometimes you have to wait longer.

In this roleplay situation i went for an interview disguised with new hair and suit to try get a job. At this job interview the above reporter made sexist remarks (i take to be roleplay) and also said some roleplay abuse.

This led to me roleplaying and taking matters into my own hands (which this sort of thing could happen and has happened in real life) This also gave our amazing Police in the server a chance to respond and keep their levels of training up.  

My understanding is we roleplay here at roleplay.co.uk and aslong as it is with reason it can be actioned as it would be in real life along with the rules.

So i ask that the above reviews this report and questions himself if kidnapping and stabbing outside a hospital is ok, Further to that i ask that he learns what roleplay is. 

Top the Admin team and reviewers this was simply an act of roleplay 🙂 Following all rules set out by your team ❤️ On an amazing server.

I have been stabbed more times than i can count but i know its roleplay 🙂

I also do YouTube streams and will need to check if i was recording that day but 

but here is a screenshot of one of their non roleplay killings 🙂 

evidence.jpg

Also in that roleplay situation they said woman were useless and they wouldn't trust us to do delivery truck driver as we would steal everything.  (again another reason for RP stabbing)

Lastly: My character Skyler Nova is a chronic alcoholic and criminal as I'm sure your aware. Her story is quite long and i have amazing plans to turn her life around in a whole YouTube movie type thing.

I trust Staffs decision regardless but also ask that the NHS member who is reporting is held to account for stabbings and kidnap outside roleplay by abducting skyler nova from outside pillbox medical centre 🙂

Skyler the in roleplay skyler not me is quite friendly and has split personality! Has made so many laughs and jokes but has also roleplayed stabbings. 

Regarding the sexual, unwanted comments and being sexist does the user say that was part of RP or outside of RP as i may need to report that? 

If he accepts it was RP then thats fine 🙂

Obvs for any job applications on server this character was Skyler nova not any of my other ones 🙂 Chrissie brown is a good citizen x

Last edited by a moderator:
3-4 minutes prior to the attack isn't relevant
You see, it is if you would like to report for RDM. Because everything I have seen so far does not really support G5.4 and for any other claim, there is simply not enough evidence. 

is held to account for stabbings and kidnap outside roleplay
Once you report these things, they will be dealt with. Within this report, I will only take into account what is directly connected to the alleged rulebreak.

If either of you has more footage that is relating to this incident, please provide it. If not, I will deal with this tonight, once I´m done with work.

You see, it is if you would like to report for RDM. Because everything I have seen so far does not really support G5.4 and for any other claim, there is simply not enough evidence. 

Once you report these things, they will be dealt with. Within this report, I will only take into account what is directly connected to the alleged rulebreak.

If either of you has more footage that is relating to this incident, please provide it. If not, I will deal with this tonight, once I´m done with work.
Stabbings were part of roleplay. Sexist disgusting comments at the job interview by all 3 interviewers (which was them RPing with me)  is what led to the roleplay stabbings. All roleplay 🙂

My apologies, I was a little too tired last night to get this sorted. 

This is a fairly simple matter. Considering everything together, it looks very much like there was more to it than just someone feeling like stabbing a couple people and with no further evidence to support the claims of RDM, I do not have anything sufficient to action this. 

One thing however is very clear - @Mr_josh2001you have breached rule G4.4 and I suggest you keep this in mind for future situations. Considering your clean record so far, I will leave it at a verbal warning.

This report will be denied due to lack of evidence

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back