What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - kyle jackson - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle jackson

Unban Appeal for kyle jackson 

In-game Name: kyle jackson

Server: Malden Life

Steam ID: 76561199070410122

Ban ID: !!rpuk6478!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9 | G4.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was making multiple accounts in order to transfer money and other items from the charismas advent calendar to myself, and I was assisting my friends with the same transactions. I had previously been banned for lack of role play, and I had read all of the rules after that ban and knew better than to do what I was doing. However, I made the mistake. and for that I am sorry

Why should we unban you ?: In my last appeal I was asked who's idea it was to create the accounts I wasn't trying to single anyone out and in all honesty it was a group decision to attempt to make quick money which I fully accept was wrong and very childish of me. It has now been over 6 months since my ban, and I have taken a break from all fiveM servers, primarily because this was the only one that was right for me. Furthermore, as an appropriate consequence of my actions, I will gladly have my account reset, and I am very sorry and would like to apologise for what I have done and would greatly appreciate another chance to prove that this will not happen again. and I'm sorry for wasting the time of the admins that had to sort out this issue

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @kyle jackson
Since your ban involves exploits in which you've gained money, items or assets unfairly, the conditions of your return would ultimately come with a full wipe, given that we are satisfied with your appeal.

Before we proceed any further with this appeal, if we decide to unban you - would you agree to a complete wipe?
 - Bank account set to 0.
 - Cash in hand set to 0.
 - Inventory items set to none.
 - Cars, House and Storage Units removed.
 Licenses removed. 
        |_ The only thing your character would retain, is it's "RP memories", as well as phonebook contacts.

Why did you think it was okay to do this? Did you not stop to think that this might not be intended or did you simply think you would not be caught? 

Why did you think it was okay to do this? 

In all honesty  I just thought I wouldn't get caught which was very stupid of me to think such and for my actions I apologise.

Did you not stop to think that this might not be intended or did you simply think you would not be caught?

when I saw the exploit was working I didn't think to stop however in my mind I thought to stop once I made around 1 million.

Quote me the rule you broke and explain why we have it in place and what impact it would have on the server if we didn´t.

G2.9 - Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method. 

This rule is put into place to stop users from transferring money from other characters this is against the rules this would impact the game negatively as it would firstly damage the economy of the game and secondly would ruin role play.

G4.4 - When you are downed:

• You have been injured to the point that you have been incapacitated and you must roleplay your injuries. You have not yet been killed; this only occurs when you respawn.
  • When roleplaying your injuries, you must not make direct reference to the in-game respawn timer.

this rule has been put into place to ensure that all roleplay scenarios are as realistic as can be. the impact of this rule being violated would tarnish role play and make the game less fun and enjoyable.

Very well.

I am willing to give you another chance. Any ban within the next 6 months will be permanent, so do not waste it.

Wipe pending.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back