What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Nex Fuze 15 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack Daniels

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mack Daniels

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Nex Fuze 15

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/21/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1805

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4 Value of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Nex Fuze (a known Vagos member) was driving round in a white/orange local Zentorno, it was called over our radio frequency that one of us had seen a Zentorno matching the given description with its engine smoking, about to break down in the Vespucci area. It later crashes and breaks down by Triad turf, where we arrive and make contact with the individual driving the vehicle, confirming his identity to be Nex Fuze due to the clothing he was wearing and his voice. Upon arrival, myself and another Hustler pointed guns at him, telling him to put his hands up. He charges me, disregarding the danger and attacks me. He was finally shot by the other Hustler involved in the incident and I was incapacitated. In my opinion, Nex Fuze is in clear violation of G2.4 due to his actions in this situation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/lI5e8KjCsB8dV/d1337Qx6U8xM?invite=cr-MSxnOXIsNTcwNDc3MTks

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

As you can see in the start you pulled up and told me to put my hands up which I did as you had me at gun point. You then stepped out the car and as you did that Frankie (in the black neo) stopped pointing his gun at me and I had noticed you yourself hadn’t had your gun pulled out yet. I then took the chance of natural human instinct, fight or flight and chose to try fight my way out as I knew people where going to show up as I had just sent a gps as I needed a repair kit. Once I’d noticed neither of you had weapons drawn I took the chance to fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
After watching your footage closely I can see that frankie never dropped his gun however due to his window being tinted once he turned I no longer could see the gun and none of the glass was broke on the car. Due to the tint on the car I couldn’t tell wether frankie had me at gun point anymore but I was certain he didn’t therefore I went for you. I know it may seem like NVL from your pov however from mine I could not see the gun. If I could see that he did keep it on me then I’d have kept my hands up. 

On your first reply you claimed Frankie wasn't pointing a gun at you for justification as to why you attacked me, however, you since added a new reply claiming the window tint was stopping you from seeing the gun full-stop, this makes it seem like at the time you were fully aware the gun was pointed at you and are now searching for excuses. Here is Frankie's POV to prove he kept his gun drawn throughout the situation:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/lIQmrnBUspg4D/d1337d383oUi?invite=cr-MSwxWnMsMzM2NDgyNDYs

If you watch the the other footage you will notice frankie pulls in and is looking towards me and then he re angles his car after he had re angled the car I was unable to see the gun. So no it’s not excuses but I understand why you thought that. I couldn’t see I was at gunpoint from frankie due to the Tint on the windows so I went for you. 

Even if you are being truthful in saying you thought there was no gun aimed at you, you were fully aware that two of us had guns in hand and you still decided to run and start punching me. When multiple shots had been fired you still decided against valuing your life by not raising your hands, and you thought it was in your best interest to run at someone who had a gun out with a knife, whilst that same armed individual was being backed up by someone who has a gun in a car. Regardless of if you saw me or Frankie with a gun, after numerous shots had been fired you decide to continue not valuing your life by running at someone who had their gun drawn.

Furthermore, the G2.4 rule clearly states: "(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands." You were clearly outnumbered, with the situation involving three of us and just one of you. Even if you had more people on the way to intervene and help you make an attempt to win the situation, you should've waited for said people to arrive before fighting back in a scenario where you are easily outnumbered.

Ok, so we are now both in agreement that I did value my life when you first pulled up and started the interaction.

The issue is now with me attacking you and whether I was or was not clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage? 

So from my point of view Frankie was a mute participant, he had not made me aware that he had a gun pointed at me, you had not asked him to keep a gun pointed at me while you got out your car and I did not see that he had a gun pointed at me. So when you got out of your car (without noticing or commenting that I had gotten off my cars roof to start getting closer to you) and didn't then re-aim your weapon at me I saw that the playing field had been 'evened'. I also noticed that you didn't lock your car, but I'll circle back to that point as we need to address the third person. Until your last comment I was only aware that there were more than people there than Frankie and you.

With that said, I don't think I broke G2.4 by attacking you. 

Now you also seem to imply that I broke G2.4 once you and Frankie had started shooting at me, but as neither of you (or this mystery 3rd person) gave me the option to re-surrender. Instead you decide to blurt out 'what is he doing' rather than something along the lines of 'get your hands back up or we will kill you' so I think it's incredibaly unfair to say that I broke G2.4 at that part of the interaction. 

Now some progress is being made to resolve this through the forums, so I would like to make it clear that I am happy to have a conversation in TS, with the stipulation that a member of staff is there to mediate (please don't take this as a jab directed at you specifically) as it is not hard to jump to the conclusion that hustler reports against me may have a more malicious motive that may not be obvious to people outside of hustlers & vagos.

“Ok, so we are now both in agreement that I did value my life when you first pulled up and started the interaction"
No, we're not. You did not value your life, if you did I wouldn't have made the report.

You were at an obvious disadvantage, having had guns pointed at you throughout. This can't be disputed and I struggle to see how you can argue otherwise.

You have contradicted yourself in your very first statement in response to this report. You stated: "Frankie (in the black neo) stopped pointing his gun at me" which is evidence of the fact that you witnessed Frankie having a gun pointed at you in the first place. After watching Frankie's clip we now know that he never lowered his firearm. Your first failed attempt to worm your way out of any culpability has proven our point. You knew Frankie had the gun, you knew you were outnumbered and you know you should have valued your life.

What you have said in your last paragraph is a fallacy. Over the past few days, you have shown behaviour that would've gotten you in trouble many times. You have been in breach of G2.4 on multiple occasions and we have looked the other way. A pattern of behaviour was established and that is why a report was submitted.

Based on the video and what it shows i can agree with the fact that when the gun was lowered, there was an opportunity. 

In this case, @Nex Fuze it saves you and you are very bloody lucky. But if come along with a word of advise for everyone watching this. Read the below.
image.png

It's about time that some of our "roleplayers" start roleplaying or their ability to log in to our server will become well.. Not possible. 

Report rejected but with serious concerns.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back