What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - yxngreepz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

yxngreepz

Unban Appeal for yxngreepz 

In-game Name: Reepu Olajide

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198354601340

Ban ID: rpuk8479

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Banned for leaving while getting robbed.

Why should we unban you ?: Upon reading the rules and speaking to many members within the Roleplay.co.uk community I've come to a realisation that leaving mid-game during any scene such as getting robbed/arrested etc takes the reality out of roleplay. A much more sophisticated and better player would treat the situation as if it were real life. Thus I would like the admins to give me one more chance to redeem myself. Roleplay.co.uk was actually my first encounter with any game related to roleplay and has a special place in my heart as it was the very first game I've played while roleplaying, it allows me to escape reality. And my actions in which I decided to selfishly leave the game is not a way of me giving back to the game or the other members of the community. I have now realised how important it is to stay within the game as roleplay.co.uk empathises a lot of reality. I would like the admins to take into consideration as this is the very first roleplay game I've played to give me another chance and I, as a former member of roleplay.co.uk will ensure that this situation will not occur again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there. 

Considering you were fairly new and this is the only thing on your record so far, I will make this quick. You will be unbanned and given another chance. Any ban within the next 6 months will lead back here and you will have a much harder time getting unbanned. Do not make me regret it. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back