What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - matias - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

matias

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for matias 

In-game Name: Deandre Scott

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199015158753

Ban ID: !!rpuk6230!!

Reason given for your ban: we broke the rule c2.2 which is a money explotationh

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: so me and my friends did a money exploitation that gave us an unfair advantage. the way we did it was my friend would make a new character, then do the tutorial. after he was done with that he would give me the 35k money you spawn with. I fully understand what I have done is not within at all, and of course, I deserved an exclusion from RPUK. now it has been 6 months I have had some time to think about the ban and we are never going to do something like this again.

Why should we unban you ?: I have been banned from rpuk for six months now. and I have had a lot of time to think about what I did and that it was just such a stupid thing to do. I understand what I did was not right at all. I should never have done that initially, and I promise that something like this will never happen again. Me and my friends had such a good time on the server, I don't know what led me to make this decision and I hope that you guys would be able to consider letting me come back to the server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So what made you think it was a good idea to do this? 

i didnt think about the consequences this could give. And i know it was my own fault for doing this and i got blinded by the potensial money we could get. i made a big big mistake and can guarantee you this wil never happen again.

What kind of roleplay do you wish to bring to the server if given the chance?

i want to make the server the best i can. i wil bring the best roleplay there is and play more for the roleplay and not the money. overall i wil bring realistic roleplay.

I am prepared to give you a chance however it will be with conditions. Due to your actions you will be given a full character wipe. Do you agree to this?

Going to go ahead and get this actioned. 

Just so you're aware, there is no ETA on when this will be. 

We ask that you remain patient and we'll update this ticket when your unban has been actioned.

Wipe Complete

fast-and-efficient-freecodecamp.gif

Unbanned. 

Don't let us see you here again. Next time won't be so easy.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back