What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - vezoh - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vezoh

Unban Appeal for vezoh 

In-game Name: Michael Poole

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198116809968

Ban ID: !!rpuk5433!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I figured out an exploit of falling through walls, I also done it whilst I was streaming.

Why should we unban you ?: I'm not going to make excuses, I should have read the rules and knew what I was doing was wrong. I'm not a child, I'm a 25 year old adult, I have learnt from my actions and sincerely apologise, at the time i was streaming I did say i have footage here to show the admins/owners to get this banned as I had seen others use this exploit, but i should have just reported it as soon as i found out. I have a group of friends that play on the server regularly and I felt together we bring a different experience to the server, I truly hope you give me another chance as I regret my decision, i have never done anything like this before, and as you can tell after about 8/9 months, im still keen to get back into the server, i haven't just come on to mess around and ruin the experience for people then join another server, i promise you with everything I have i will only improve the role playing on the sever and not hinder it in anyway, I really hope you will consider me for this, even if you keep me on a "watchlist" where if i offend i am removed, i promise i only want to have fun and enjoy the best role playing server on FiveM, I'm also not 100% sure that my player name is that as it was so long ago. Many Thanks, Aaron.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@CSI OneShotI have no excuses for why i done it, I wasn't thinking straight when doing it, like i said before i should've just reported it straight away when i found it out, but i didn't and i have learned from that, i promise. at the time i thought it was funny when in reality it was stupid and i was being very immature. I miss playing on the server as its genuinely the best server on FiveM, and like i said i have friends who play it, and i just want to come on and get a job as a taxi driver make some money and work my way up and have fun. 

Last edited by a moderator:
like i said before i should've just reported it straight away when i found it out
You didn't find out about it though did you. Now you state that you have learned from this and that you should have reported it. So let's see shall we. You was being told on how to do it, who by? 

@RobbieIt was about 8 months ago so im not 100% certain who it was but i know the person was in my gang? i remember we created one on the F6 key if i believe it was called The Scotts i think, there was two people who joined our 'gang' and they were the ones who i was playing with when i found out, if you could see if the gang is still a thing and show me who is in there if they still are i would be able to point out the character names, they had similar names i just cant remember what they were as i haven't spoken to them since the ban? Cheers, Aaron.

The issue that I have here is you quite happily took part in the exploiting. Looked rather amused as you were doing it also. 

As it stands, I don't trust you at all. Convince me. Why should I let you return to our server knowing full well the first time you decided to do the most obvious of rule breaks. So much so, that it's common sense and you wouldn't have even had to have read the rules to know it wasn't allowed... 

The issue that I have here is you quite happily took part in the exploiting. Looked rather amused as you were doing it also. 

As it stands, I don't trust you at all. Convince me. Why should I let you return to our server knowing full well the first time you decided to do the most obvious of rule breaks. So much so, that it's common sense and you wouldn't have even had to have read the rules to know it wasn't allowed... 
I know, that’s totally understandable and I full understand what you’re saying. I fully know what I done was wrong, I’ll admit that, there’s not even an excuse for it, I thought it was funny in the moment but I was just being stupid. I haven’t exploited before, I just got carried away in the moment of what I was doing, again I’m sorry for it. I believe everyone deserves a second chance, and I would prove to you I would be a valuable asset to the server by engaging in quality Roleplay, I have friends who play every single day, grind out jobs to make money and have fun, and I feel I would add to that. I have a clear plan in action, I want to start off as a taxi driver, make some money and go from there maybe even start getting involved with gangs or even after I have served  enough time to prove I’m a loyal and trustworthy player, maybe even work for nhs or something else along those lines to help the public. I know it’s hard to give someone a second chance when they clearly done wrong and like you said I was laughing about it knowing I was doing wrong, but I promise you I have learnt, I’ve been banned for about 8-9 months now, I had time to reflect and I want to prove to you guys that I’m a good asset to have in the server because other than this one mistake I made, I was a good member in the server. I am truly sorry for my actions, and hope I get another chance, many thanks, Aaron. 

Please quote the server rule you think you broke and then go ahead and explain that to me in your own words.... 

Please quote the server rule you think you broke and then go ahead and explain that to me in your own words.... 
I broke rule C2.2 exploiting, which means I used an exploit to gain an advantage in game, by falling through a wall/door, to gain entry into a place which was inaccessible to me through any means other than using an exploit, which can in turn be used to gain from and ruin gameplay for others. Any exploit that is found should be reported, not abused. 

Alright, given the extended period of time in which you have been banned and your now apparent understanding of the rules in place and the fact you have taken responsibility I am going to go ahead and issue an unban today. 

I must warn you though that in the event that you are ever caught exploiting again your time apart of our community will be over and you will be shown the door for, again, another minimum time of 6 months but your chances of getting unbanned a second time for the same reason will be almost impossible. 

Don't let me see you here again, make sure you've read and understood all of our server rules before rejoining our game server. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back