What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - VeikkQ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeikkQ

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Unban Appeal for VeikkQ 

In-game Name: Veikko Knight

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198102156773

Ban ID: !rpuk8824!!

Reason given for your ban: Illegal Client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I Was doing a mechanic job to get a bit of money and watching youtube at the same time, While it was Finnish impounding, I went to the second monitor to interact with youtube, and I think (not a dev so I Don't also know some people said It might have been a program on PC but since I Don't cheat in games or try to do anything like that so I don't have programs like cheat engine install or what else would use. I clicked (not my intention since off button from menenich job while trying to scroll youtube swap on a video I have not watched yet, (Since youtube was on autoplay). I think that triggers anti-cheat my guess.

unknown.png
 (List of programs running during indicent)

5 min what medal manage clip before ban (sorry for frames.) Here is 17 min before the ban (

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why should we unban you ?: My intentions were not toying around anti-cheat / try to speed up the mechanic process or anything like that I just want to do something (makes me focus better and watch youtube) I have never been banned or have done anything bad / try to exploit in RPUK gain an advance on it and if was action what I was doing what trigger anti-cheat it was an accident was never my attention. I enjoy playing in this community.  in future I Should be waiting nearby impound NPC so I don't click things accidently  and learn be wait actions to happend and server probably registering  them before clicking things. (Again my intension was not trigger any kind of  glitch / bug to do any harm.) 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This was deemed as a false flag, and you have been unbanned. In future don't muck about with your job status whilst impounding a car 😂

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back