What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 463 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Johnson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Fisher Hendry

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 463

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/25/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2330

What best describes this incident ?: C2.2 Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The video explains itself but 463 runs and glitches through the cell doors. Didnt see any point trying to call him to ts.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/mb0INYDBbLmUp/d13371lmprpz?invite=cr-MSxrcWIsNDIyNjk2MjEs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Sorry no i dont because i clipped that down.  He didnt do anything after so it did not affect the scenario but the fact he done that deliberately tells me he has done it before and could potentially do it again.

Hello @wilsy007

As the video shows the player jumping around in the cell and eventually glitched out, I cant comment on if he has done this before as there is no history on it but at the end of the day the player shouldn't of done it and if this is an issue that reoccurs later down the line then the player will receive a bigger punishment.

The reason for this being a warning as you stated the player didn't do anything after he got out of the cell which I'm thinking that he didn't mean to do it.

Action Taken

CharID: 66237

Warning: C2.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back