What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Dex chan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chino Dex

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Chino Dex

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199012673505

The date when this happened: 05/23/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: On the 23rd of may between 4-8pm storm i ( Chino Dex ) was given a police issued MP5 with flash and scope attachment by Boofy shmu , prior to that it was given to him by John montana. This was due to the fact that i was not able to carry 2 MP5s. Within the same hour i had put it into a vehicle owned by me in Alta street Public Parking
Vehicle - Dubsta 6x6 - AK28 KDV
It was today i have decided i would to like sell it, however it was missing ; this does seem to be the cause of the disappearance glitch.

had a ticket up regarding lack of evidence and would like to reference it here : fivem-13574

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: MP5 scope+flash attachment 400-450k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Dex chan

As mentioned in the ticket "Not every single thing/item can be tracked" I am not going to go into the specifics but I cannot find anything supporting your claims of this weapon disappearing, which in your and many others case we do need evidence supporting that the weapon disappeared.

Compensation Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back