What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Liamfuller - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave20

Unban Appeal for Liamfuller 

In-game Name: Polly PO

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198239265952

Ban ID: I do not know

Reason given for your ban: 2.2 & 2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned as i had the stupid idea of using my police character and another persons too get handguns sell them too gangs get money and start a terror campaign around the city aswell as transferring money between my characters and evading my ban

Why should we unban you ?: so I'm not going too sit here and lie as it would waste everyone's time but mostly mine. i did commit these rule breaks the exploiting one was completely me I used my police character and gave another character guns too sell so i could commit terror attacks now this sounds bad and as of my record doesn't look good either however seen out of context it looks like I did this as a pure money making exploit it wasn't it was for a story plot of terrorism not just for me but some others too. I would use my cop character too get guns and on my Polly Po i had a small crew i would send guys too go pick up a car full of "CARGO" and they would leave it in a location i then sent my friend too go pick the car/van up and then proceed too make connections with the gangs of the city and sell them too finance a terror campaign in witch my character would be killed/lifed off and i did this as it made me look like a cool mad cartel boss thing and i cant lie i liked it however it was wrong of me to do so . I have, since my ban at least seen the issues this has caused the server and community with economy breaking and many things that had to be fixed . i did this purely for selfish reasons like i said i aint gonna lie i did it cause i wanted too and I wanted too look cool but i honestly and sincerely had no agenda too ruin the server i was trying too make a story arc for people and i have come to understand at the end of the day that's not ok weather it was fun for me or not i shouldn't have assumed id get away with it because it was for roleplay i broke the rules and therefore was completely stupid

I have been for better or for worse a member of this community for many years since arma 3 days and it is a big part of my life I turned 20 on the 19th of this month I will never fully grow up although I know I need too dramatically and I'm not going too sit here and say "OW IM OLDER AND WISER NOW I LERNT MY LESSON AND SO FORTH" but i have had time too reflect on how ignorant i was being and this is a new chapter in my life a new decade and i know i need too calm down like majorly as most of you know i am hyper and annoying at times not in a nasty way though just i get too much and excitable however this is no excuse i did wrong really wrong and i could never express how much i miss playing I've spent at least 1000hrs AT LEAST and obviously at the slim chance i am unbanned i know and would have no issue in completely wiping all characters not just their stuff but delete all 4 of them and start fresh with nothing never again mention Tinky as a cousin. I want too have serious roleplay and be apart of the community once more i know actions speak louder then words and my actions have definitely painted me as someone who doesn't care about this community but i do i really do i would spend almost everyday on here until 3 or 4 in the morning just driving round doing nothing and i loved every second of it.

as far as the transferring money i haven't forgotten i again did this cause at the time i do not know anymore but housing was rare AS FOCK like so rare people would trade millions for a shitty flat i made a new character about a week before my ban with a friend we made 2 characters who where brothers and i didn't wanna give up my house so i sold it and transferred money too my friend made character and repurchased the house i did it cause i was lazy this wasn't even for rp this was cause i wanted too purely me and no excuse

and finally the ban evade I'm hoping you have forgotten but as you have asked me too be honest and I don't wanna seem like I'm hiding the matter. This was a defiant act in witch I didn't want too accept the fact I had been banned for my stupidity although in doing this when i made a new character and couldn't mention tinky or act like him I found out how much fun it was too roleplay fresh with no connections and starting from the bottom i had serious roleplay for once instead of running around being a cunt like normal and being a general nuisance I saw what a belled i was being and took things too far

i took the server for granted and at the time never in a million years would i realise how much i miss it i don't expect anything but i need too try as , well i like it here i made friends took videos shared story's and i want so desperately too come back and just roleplay with a real community that's close too my heart as corny and cringey as this all sounds its true

PS i wanna acknowledge my actions and No matter the result of this appeal i just wanna say here too devs / management / gang leads I owe you all an apology and that i am deeply sorry for what I caused you personally

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You say you don't know the ban ID.... please attempt to connect to our server and screenshot the ban error you get.

Well, that's a good start. Much better than previous appeals. Maybe in your now old age you are actually growing up. (Happy Birthday btw)

Now, I can't lie to you, this is going to be a hard appeal for you to get through. Many people have opinions on or about you/your characters based on actions you've taken and time that has been needed in order to correct your mistakes.

Let me run you through your history with us on our FiveM server at least. Now, yes, I know you said you've been here since Arma buttt lets forget Arma and just focus on FiveM.

You have four historic bans with us;

• C2.3 | Combat Logging (Unbanned for FINAL CHANCE)
  • C1.10 | Trolling
  • C1.13 | AFK
  • G1.1, G1.2 | RVDM, RDM

This is on top of your current ban, which has a few attached to it as you know;

• Economy Protection
  • C2.2, G2.9 | Exploiting, Transferring Money
  • Ban Evading

Ontop of this you have a handful of notes on your person which includes things like AFKing, rule break notes etc.

Granted, all of this is from 2020.

What makes you think you deserve another chance? There's arguments for keeping you banned and being done with it.

Hi Fluqi thank you for the response and for the happy birthday. yes my past actions have definitely made it easier for you too keep me banned although I am very VERY grateful for all the chances I've been given these have been more of a reset then a fresh start this is because as soon as I was unbanned I would go straight back too roleplaying as Tinky/Polly Po and behave myself for awhile but then eventually slip back into my old ways and start showing off too people and doing idiotic things that too this day I regret.

this time if given the shot there will be no more reset button but a completely new fresh start deleting all previous characters and making a new one. so much has happened since my ban on the server new people in the gangs I once knew a whole bunch of new jobs, things too do , people too meet, and so much more so my old ways don't creep back on me. 

my past actions are juvenile, petty and just a big mess and in this last six months a lot can and has happened even in IRL making me realise that the way I acted on the server not only my rule breaking but my ways of interacting with people the hyperness and annoyance isn't who I wanna be known for. now I wont lie I liked being this way I found it funny however this isn't a healthy way to be and isn't a good attitude for the server

When i created the character tinky I was no where near the way I am today I feel as though I got wrapped up in all the stuff I did and started acting more this way as at first I got good responses from people and then kept going on and on and on until I hit maximum BUT being me I carried on pushing that max into over drive and everything started over flowing.

I am not using this as any excuse for my actions they are my fault and no ones or anything but my own this is more of a picture into how I believe I got too where we are now. I've spoken too people and they have said and i quote "well if you like playing that game why do you keep being a twat" and there right I messed this up and my last mess up cost me a lot in terms of any respect I might of had and the cost of no longer doing one of the things I loved most coming home from college or wherever I may have been and logging into FiveM and start chilling doing what you do on the server

as of the opinions on me I know I've upset many people and for that I am truly sorry however I am asking them too allow me this fresh start, clean slate everything wiped and start my journey in the community I also know this is not going too be an easy decision as I'm sure we both know it would be easier for me to remain banned but I can only ask for not a chance but forgiveness and try too rebuild the relationships I had and the things I wronged and yes again I know how piffy and good this all sounds but I really am trying to change and that's all I can do and promise

You know what....

You're completely correct when you say it will be far far easier to keep you banned and just carry and forget about you.

I am, however, not going to do that. I am going to give you that one final chance. 

There are, however, conditions that come with this unban that you must agree with in order to be unbanned.

• Entire Account Wipe. - Everything gone.
  • If you're banned within 3 months for any reason you are to be reissued a permanent ban and you're never to be unbanned again.
    After 3 months if you're banned for Exploiting / Transferring Money / Economy Protection related incidents you are to be permanently banned and never unbanned again.
    IF after 3 months you are banned for any other reason, you are to follow the Fair Ban System.

I am extending you an olive branch here, please don't make me regret it.

Do you agree to these terms? @Liamfuller

Fluqi i cant describe the feeling i have atm yes i agree too the terms thank and i promise you wont regret it 

Wipe complete.

In addition to your wipe you will not be able to join the police for at least 6 months. You will be able to appeal this in 6 months time.

Wipe has been done, you are now unbanned.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back