What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 678 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolaj Nielsen

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nikolaj Nielsen

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 678

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/28/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 30

What best describes this incident ?: Not valueing his life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: me and my mates was dealing at the triads area my mate got caought so we went to help him. myself on the bike and my friend with the machete, i told the officer to let my mate go and dont run. and i was on a bike so no way he can get away.
the officer starts jumping around and starts to get firearms out. i ram him multiple times with my bike which was to be expected as he did not comply. even tho it would be surten death to do that in a gang heavy area.
i feel like this officer rather wanted to "win" than he wanted roleplay

the fotage is the officers
we did

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxj409zFGPI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello.

I appreciate you making the report against me. As we discussed in TeamSpeak - if you do genuinely feel as if a I've broken a rule, I'm happy for you to seek staff opinions/judgement on the whole thing. 

Just want to make a few (well, it started out as few...) points clear to whoever looks into this report.

This incident took place roughly around: 28/05/22 - 00:15 to 00:20

The provided video evidence is my point of view of the whole situation, and I'll try and explain things from my point of view via time-stamps on the provided video.

6:56 before - nothing happening, separate situation

6:59 onwards - me conducting a stop and search on who I believe to be your gangmate/friend etc.

7:56 - you and a friend pull up to help your friend and get him freed from custody.

This is the 'crucial point' to this whole report I believe, you made it clear on TS that you have issues with me dis-obeying your command to free you friend when you believed you had credible threat over me.

I disobeyed your command and attempted to flee - as I made the judgement call that you did not pose an imminent and actual threat to my life at the time you gave your commands to me.

When you issued your command to "let your friend go" - you had yourself on a bike with no weapon, effectively posing no threat to me. And you had your friend who was positioned out of effective range with his machete. It is at this point I chose to risk my life and run away. By the time you are yelling at me to 'dont run/stop running' , I had already gotten well clear of any threat This was successful in the short-term, as I did manage to escape what was the immanent threat to my life, your friend with his machete. During this, I drew my combat pistol and pressed my panic.

8:05

My success was short lived, as you immediately used your bike as a weapon against me. This is something I did not consider at all as a possibility, I know this sounds stupid, but I've never had someone use a vehicle against me (that wasn't blatant RVDM). To me, this is a flat out in-character misjudgement of the situation. I took a risk, failed to consider all the factors, and was punished for it.

8:10 

Once I had fully recovered from the first ragdoll, you rammed me again. You gave no additional commands to myself to surrender or make an attempt to re-gain control of the situation, as far as I was aware - you were fully intending to kill me.

8:16

Your friend armed with a melee weapon makes a rush against me, an armed officer giving commands to "stay back", across an open area. He was promptly shot. I would like to re-iterate how neither of you gave any additional commands throughout this situation for me to 'surrender' etc. 

8:24

There is a brief pause in the situation - where I re-iterate for backup over the radio.

8:34

I try to roleplay my injuries, by yelling out how I am injured, and attempting to seek cover.

I'd like to draw attention to how your friend (who has just been shot in the head), manages to coherently say "he's panicking, he's panicking now!" as if he's talking to you directly (despite you being down the road) and nothing has happened to him.

8:41

You crash your bike trying to ram me again, and you are dismounted.

I give you an order AT GUNPOINT to stay where you are. You disobey me long enough for me to realise you are not posing a proper threat to me, and for me to draw my taser weapon in an attempt to detain you in a non-lethal manner.

If what I did counts as not-valuing my life, then surely this does too?

8:50

You continue to disobey my commands, running around a local truck whilst repeatedly yelling "how're you alive" in what I can only consider to be your attempt to waste time until your friend comes along.

9:02

This is where I would like to voice my biggest concerns with this situation.

A third person (ID 579) - someone who you have admitted to being involved with you (gang or otherwise, can't 100% remember), rams me out of nowhere - without saying a word. He rams me twice, with the second ram incapacitating myself.

Once I am incapacitated, this third person picks up your friend (the one with the machete) and runs off.

I would consider this act in this situation blatant RVDM. You explained in TeamSpeak that there was some valid roleplay reason for his actions - he was a member of your gang, but how in-roleplay was I supposed to know about this? Not a single word was uttered from this person, and no attempt was made to roleplay any sort of story/involvement with the situation. The same goes for your friend with the machete - no words spoken at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i ram him multiple times with my bike which was to be expected
You issue one command to me that is disobeyed and you immediately try to ram me to death? If you had intended on injuring me with your bike to get me to surrender then I'd say that'd be a decent attempt to get me to comply. You however made no attempt to get me to surrender past the initial time at 7:56. As far as I'm aware, you were purely trying to kill me.

even tho it would be surten death to do that in a gang heavy area.
I'd agree with you - had there been a heavy presence of the gang area that it is known for. There were no Triads present in the area - as far as I was aware the only present in the area were a small band of separate drug dealers.

You are wrong in saying this. As you said on TeamSpeak you've had your problems with the LSPS and how you think they play to win and act as 'superheroes', but you are making a at best - misguided, at worst - insulting generalisation of the faction as a whole.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm unsure on how to best proceed with my side of things here - so I'll ask here and follow Staff guidance.

I wish to report 579 for VRDM - as discussed earlier - am I best to do this in a separate report or can it be dealt with here?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikolaj and I met on TeamSpeak afterwards to discuss the situation - we did not manage to resolve this, however some good conversation was had. I only have footage of the last ten or so minutes of this conversation, which is available here with Nikolaj's permission: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

replyes to the different quotes:

i ram him multiple times with my bike which was to be expected
You issue one command to me that is disobeyed and you immediately try to ram me to death? If you had intended on injuring me with your bike to get me to surrender then I'd say that'd be a decent attempt to get me to comply. You however made no attempt to get me to surrender past the initial time at 7:56. As far as I'm aware, you were purely trying to kill me.
to this i would say that when you dident comply you also drawed a gun and ofcourse im not going to stand still on a bike talking when you have yelled im going to shoot and i see a gun in your hand

even tho it would be surten death to do that in a gang heavy area.
I'd agree with you - had there been a heavy presence of the gang area that it is known for. There were no Triads present in the area - as far as I was aware the only present in the area were a small band of separate drug dealers.
yeah triads isent around but you still as an officer see maybe 2-4 bikes going around the area and still proceed to do the 1 man army thing. that dosent matter tho we are talking about the 2 guys that where approx 2 and 9 feet from you when you decided you where rambo and would rather die then surrender

You are wrong in saying this. As you said on TeamSpeak you've had your problems with the LSPS and how you think they play to win and act as 'superheroes', but you are making a at best - misguided, at worst - insulting generalisation of the faction as a whole.
well in this case im just stating my experience in general im also say at some point in the conversation that "its not every time but its ALOT ALOT "

oh and in my gangmembers defence i will say its perfectly fine to ram a guy who has just shot you gang member/"family" in the head infront of you

all in all we couldent get onto an agreement on the TS but i will say we had a sound and mature conversation together and we decided to let the staff handle it together

Alright, I have had a look at the evidence and to put it short, I will not take any action here.

As the search is conducted, the guy on the bike and the guy with the machete approach. Nothing clear is said until  @Bonzi sees the weapon and starts running away. At this point, he was not in immediate danger right there. He creates distance between himself and the threat and RP continues with him defending himself and doing what he can to stay.. well alive. He is then overwhelmed when a perceived third party joins in and ends up injured.

This is based on the context of the situation and this will be the same for other NVL cases, context context context.

I understand there is a concern in terms of the vehicle hitting the cop at the end, this claim of RVDM I will also dismiss. In the video, you can observe the guy in the same area as when the situation goes off. Even interacting with the guy in cuffs while the officer is defending himself.

I think  @Bonzithis is not a war zone, but he "Fog of War" might have played in a bit here as you were quite busy at the time.

Thank you for reporting this.

Report declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back