What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - ID 671 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgemc

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: George Mckechnie

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 671

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/28/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4 value of life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We got notified that the shop was being locked picked so we all rushed to the shop, as we pull up we notice 671 running out of the doors and down the street. Another person who also attend the alarm alert spotted him run also out of the shop and chased him to question him , to which then i followed them and pulled up to find the guy telling my friend to get out of his face. I pulled out my wrench to which 671 noticed and i asked him to put his hands up 4 times to control him and the situation to which he didnt so i hit him with the wrench. All i wanted him to do was put his hands up and discuss the situation because he was trespassing our property whilst it was shut. YOU'LL HAVE TO PUT THE VOLUME RIGHT UP BECAUSE MY AUDIO FOR MY SELF WAS QUITE FOR SOME REASON BUT HE CLEARLY HEARED ME AS HE REAPTED WHAT I SAID. I believe he didnt value his life as i told him 4 times to put his hands up with plenty of time. I will also attach the clip of him returning and shooting me.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/mphrmKFj9JP48/d1337mLSxWLI?invite=cr-MSw3a3gsMzc0NDU4NDQs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/mp0pYoIFs8X05/d1337Ywu59Pf?invite=cr-MSxZUzYsMzc0NDU4NDQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

I'll also add , i get the feeling he didnt want to put his hands up because he had a weapon on him that he clearly didnt want to loose.  looking back at the clip again he did put his hands up on the third swing of the wrench but it was to late at this point as i had already pressed to swing at him but he had more than enough times before i hit him to put his hands up but i feel like he put his hands up as he knew at that point he should of put his hands up or because his friend had turned up then it was 2 against 2. 

Hello, reading through this report on me and I'm sorry to say it's quite ridiculous to be honest. On the clip shown you can clearly hear me trying to tell you it wasn't me who lockpicked in the shop and me trying to explain my side of the story but I had you and your friend talking over me repeating "Put your hands up" (As you stated you stated you can hardly hear your voice on the clips shown) . It has nothing to do with me having any weapons on me which I didn't have on me at the time anyway your character mechanic holding a wrench which is normal thing my character is not going to be startled right away by that also, after you hitting me twice on there I did put my hands up also had another person there telling you to stop but you carried on hitting me anyway. 

What I would like to add is that if you had an issue with my apparent "NVL" you didn't once ask me to come to TS to discuss it was only after I recover out of hospital and come back and shoot you (Which btw I believe it was around 30 minutes later as I was still looking for you) only then YOU have the problem with the situation. Looks like a clear revenge report to me this will be my only reply as I'm not entertaining this report anymore. 

100% isn't a revenge report , you was being mouthy with my friend and you was inside a property that was supposed to be locked, I couldn't careless who picked locked it, you was still in our property and I wasn't happy about that so I asked you to put your hands up 4 times to see if you had any of our property on you. I didn't ask you to come to TS because you had the option in city to solve it as you see in the clip where you shoot me, we was discussing the situation and you even agree you would of reacted the same way but yet still decide to shoot me. Am not bothered about being shot it was the fact that I told you 4 times to put your hands up and you didn't comply with me. You was always going to be reported before you shot me hence why I took your session ID the first time and didn't bother the second time around. I didn't even bother to hide cause I knew you was coming back for me so there was no point in hiding. You could of easily found me so I just stood around and got it out of the way. 

I wouldn't stand around in the city and write out the report, I literally waited for you to come back shoot me then come off. You also didn't act as injured when you was down , you literally said am coming back for you.  So good roleplay there

There are multiple avenues for RP here and I will not lie @Georgemc you seem very keen on just hitting him. There are high tensions yes but not an obvious disadvantage for him. Therefore this is not a break of the rule G2.4. Please bear in mind that all situations regarding NVL are contextual and should be looked at very carefully, as we did here.

It's all about context, context, context!

Report declined.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back