What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Levelle Zigler - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levelle Zigler

Unban Appeal for Levelle Zigler 

In-game Name: Levelle Zigler

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198876037989

Ban ID: !!rpuk8518!!

Reason given for your ban: combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for logging out of the game when I was killed.

Why should we unban you ?: I read the rules before playing however I had only installed fivem (i hadn't fully understood the rules) that week. my intention was never to ruin rp for other people. I take full responsibility and can sincerely guarantee i will take serious rp more serious from this point onwards. I have come to realisation that his server was the only serious server that was good on fivem and i took it for granted.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Levelle Zigler

Tell me, have you ever done this before, or was this a 'one-time thing' ?

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back