What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 149 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutchables

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Hu Chi Wong

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 149

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/28/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1245

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As I was taxiing picking up a customer in Paleto a black car drove up to me and asked me to step out of the vehicle, at no point did they announce they had a gun on them, the first i know about the gun is when they begin firing at me as you can see in the video provided.
I also asked multiple times before this report to goto TS to which i was told no, eventually we went to liaison in discord but it didn't resolve anything. after talking in liaison ill make no further comments on here other than to staff.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/msuOOkfcIpX-s/d1337rvXLE9l?invite=cr-MSxpTTUsOTk1MTA0Miw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@HutchablesHave you got 3-5 minutes leading up to the incident?

I did have a 5 minute clip but medal wont let me upload anything over 2 minutes, if i can revert the edit back to the full video i can try upload it some other way, it was me basically in paleto waiting for a customer, i was having a smoke for the first minute or so, i was just parked up in paleto

Alright, we would need it for when it gets reviewed.

@StavikI'm not sure its possible to recover the full clip since I had to shorten it to upload, not sure if you know a way to reverse the edit to get the full 5 minute video back?

@StavikUnfortunately when I uploaded it I'm not able to revert it back to the full length, medal only allows me to upload 2 minute clips, prior to the customer I dropped off I was parked up off the beaten track while I went for a smoke, came back, picked that customer up and dropped him off in the video then went to pick up another when I was confronted, as they were the aggressors they should have made more of an effort than just step out of the car and made it clear to me that they had a gun, I didn't know they had a gun until they started shooting me.

@HutchablesI'm not part of this report but when I record my clips through Medal, the Medal clip itself shortens within the Medal application but the original clip saves in your files on the computer, hope this helps. This is the way it looks for me

unknown.png

Due to the length of the video and what the requirements are for the player reports, I will be declining this.

But, knowing that the members that pulled off this robbery are from an established gang... They should be very wary of going forward with this. There are tons of ways to improve the quality here and yet again it's established gangs lacking the quality...

Report declined, but will some concerns.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back