What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Tristan Tate - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle jackson

Unban Appeal for kyle jackson 

In-game Name: tristan Tate

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199302742542

Ban ID: $$rpuk8827$$

Reason given for your ban: G1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for RDM in the hospital here was the given clip https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/m410eZDHrWGjN/d1337kNk8VhC?invite=cr-MSxSa1ksNDcyNTg4NDcs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_f9iUeDIMs&ab_channel=PhoenixGTV

Why should we unban you ?:  I was banned recently and I swore that I would never breach the rules ever again. the situation that took place in the hospital where I stabbed the officer and nhs worker was a misunderstanding of a RDM and I would like to explain what happened. The reason for me stabbing the police officer was because around 2 minutes before my mates were outside the hospital were they tried to rob the police officers they were then arrested. Around 2 minutes after they where arrested in retaliation for their arrest I stabbed the officer that arrested  them as you can hear me quote in the clip "I heard you arrested one of my boys I'm quite mad". that I believed was a justified reason for killing the officer as it was involved in earlier role play which i also made clear to the officer as you can hear me quote again " don't touch my boy". now I would like to explain why I also stabbed the nhs worker initial I wasn't going to kill him I only did so because I saw him radioing and didn't want to get caught by the police so I killed him so they wouldn't be alerted of the situation I then tried to flee the area. I hope this explanation makes sense and I can hopefully get un banned and prove that this was a misunderstanding

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you happen to have any video to show context? As it stands, from our perspective, this could be seen as 'random'? 

i personally don't have and clips of what happened outside however i tried to find a clip from phoenix live stream but he wasn't there outside the hospital when it took place so i couldn't find any. The only other way i can prove that i was retaliating to my mates arrest is by proving the name of who was arrested where Phil dean and chris Tate

Very well. 

After watching the footage, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. However, do you believe the roleplay you have provided right before/during/after stabbing someone was high quality?

Thank you very much! And yes, I believe the previous roleplay was substantial enough. My argument for believing it was significant was because my friends were jailed following an unsuccessful attempt to rob the officer. I also believe that I displayed significant roleplay information during the event, as you can hear me say in the video, "I heard you arrested my friend, I'm mad." This was spoken before stabbing the police officer to let them know I was referring to previous roleplay. Finally, following the incident, I ran away and became involved in a police chase, which resulted in more roleplay. however i do believe that i could have improved my roleplay by giving the officer a better chance to understand and a chance to react, or possibly engaged in stronger roleplay

Right Kyle, You are here again despite being unbanned on May 22nd and banned again on the 25th. It took you 3 days to throw that chance that you got back into our faces.

Regarding the report you may or may not have felt you provided enough roleplay, you didn't it was very poor. I also question the fact that you knew these people got arrested and sentenced to jail for your sake I am hoping you witnessed this as wasn't informed OOC.

Either way you broke rules here. I looked into why you was in the hospital as you was wearing a hospital gown. Something that you failed to mentioned is the fact that you yourself had only just got "revived" recovered out of a hospital bed no more than 2 minutes before you decided to stab two people which breaks G4.5 itself.

You won't be getting another chance this time, you can wait 6 months before you try and appeal again.

Denied.  Can appeal on 25/11/2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back