What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - dident get it - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolaj Nielsen

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nikolaj Nielsen

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: dident get it

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/29/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 220

What best describes this incident ?: combatlogging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: hello i was at triad area doing my ususal dealing of drugs being a good roadman. all of the sudden this man drives into me with his purple mercedes, has purple hair and purple clothes. he starts punching me and asks for tax money even tho im at triads... i punch bag a little and get away.
i knew this guy whas not a real baller so i went to warn other gangs that if they see this guy in the mercedes making beef he is not a real baller but a copycat. ofcourse i was also looking for him for taking pictures of him
10 min later i find the guy so i approach to try and sneak a picture in so i can show it to the triads and ballers tomorrow.
the guy instantly starts trying to VDM me i dodge easily since the turning radius on my bike is quite good.
i snap a picture and he realises and starts a chase.
chase goes on for a bit... i bait him into a fence up a hill to try and get away. but see that he flipped his car... so i decided to neutrolize him and get some street cred for killing off a copycat for the ballers and killing off a tax stealer from the triads.
i hit him with my bike and he then yels "CLIPPED" and quits.
i leave to go back to my buisness
i see that triads where around so i would show them the picture so if they saw him they would not what was up.

while im explaining my "epic" story to them he pops back up at their turf and we chase him... he combatlogs again

i dident have my shadowplay on when he attacked me with really bad rp in the beginning so i guess we will not be talking about that :)
i do not have his ID since he managed to quit before i got it but i hope you can find it in the logs since this is a quite bad case

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_e_sA-i7-g

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

link to secound combatlog i did not witness this myself but the reaction of the triads says it all

Hello, Could you tell me the time in which the video you posted where he says "Clipped" was taken? and in what timezone? 

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

link to secound combatlog i did not witness this myself but the reaction of the triads says it all

hey sorry for late reply its the first video " the one where he drives into the fence and i hit him with the bike

the one thats linked btw

oh and i believe it was 2:20 - 2:30 ish in british time reason for the wrong time on the video is because im based in DK

Hello mate, I am sorry to say that our system did not correctly identify the person you killed in this case. Usually we would be able to figure out who it was this way but we seem to have had some sort of bug that caused that data to be lost. Very sorry about that but one thing that always rings true in these situations is that they will do it again, and get caught. Sorry that we couldn't help in this case though. I will have to decline it due to lack of evidence. 

Declined. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back