What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Rouble - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouble

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Rouble Likmyov

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199013085985

The date when this happened: 05/29/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: At around 3am - 3:25am police came down to the boat shop and saw me hold a police issued baton launcher, I managed to escape them and swim away. I put the baton launcher in the water and was going to pick it up later. As soon as I put it down I noticed that there was no box there, so I tried swimming around to find the box but had no success. The video does not show me put the launcher away but it does show me looking around for it. You can also see the 7 baton rounds I had on me and a few officers saw me with it so they can confirm that I did have a baton launcher.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/my0u31hUWGBgc/d1337JrbgNjk?invite=cr-MSxxWWcsNjIzMDE1NTAs

Lost items and total value of compensation: x1 Baton Launcher (bought it for £200,000)

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Rouble

Do you have any evidence of you having of the following:

1. Police Baton Launcher in your inventory
  2. dropping it into the water

My medal only clipped the last 2 mins and was a second short from me dropping it into the water, but a staff member who was on his police char saw me hold it in my hands, other than that, i dont have a picture of it in my inventory

My medal only clipped the last 2 mins and was a second short from me dropping it into the water, but a staff member who was on his police char saw me hold it in my hands, other than that, i dont have a picture of it in my inventory
What staff member?

Hello @Rouble

As you don't have any evidence to show that you dropped the baton launcher in the water and Nikolai has stated he does not have evidence either. We will have to deny this compensation request.

Compensation Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back