What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 624 possibly 772, 554 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frazzells

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Fraser James

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 624 possibly 772, 554

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/30/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: --

What best describes this incident ?: racial slur, loitering and combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: 624 dropping the N word like its a normal thing to do, possible 772 and 554 are doing it due to different voicing saying it, 624 stole one of our vehicles while we were trying to drop one of our guys off, he gets dealt with. once he was dead in the water carries on with the racial slur.

Can see from the video that 624, 772 and 554 were hanging around hospital to troll and cause a nuisance

https://youtu.be/YhyvO80yUeA

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/YhyvO80yUeA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

due to youtubes policy it has taken the video down, but feel free to message me and i can send the file to you, 

Hello @Frazzells

yeah that is an issue with youtube for these kind of things, but I do understand their reasons I suppose. Feel free to add me on discord (look for Bowen in the staff leads list on the right) and we will take a look at the footage that way. Cheers

@Frazzells Hey, going to need to set that to public access please mate. 

Thank you, and what time did this happen?

Nevermind! Found him XD

Thanks for the report. 624 has been perm banned. The others I cannot confirm, so we will leave those for now. Rest assured, people who do this, will do it again so if they did, I'm sure we will find them later on. 

Thank you for the report though, we can always do with less racist morons like this in the server.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back