What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Noodle_ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodle_

Unban Appeal for Noodle_ 

In-game Name: Tyson Brooks

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197960771224

Ban ID: !!rpuk8139!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2 & C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Me and my brother both used to play gta rp and I use both my own pc and i use his. He was banned for a few days for a reason he can’t remember and normally when he was banned I had no issue logging into my own account on his pc. An admin already spoke to my brother regarding the same IP’s on mine and his account and he let the admin know that this was the case. However this time he got banned and because I logged into his pc I think I somehow also got banned due to that. My brother mentioned this in his unban appeal however the admin told him that it was not the only reason I got banned and I also got banned for calling someone a f****t. I really had alot of fun in the community and spoke to a lot of great people and made alot of friends but at that time I didn’t really think before I spoke to that person as I was just having a bad day and there was a full group of them against me. Looking back I understand what I said was not acceptable under any circumstance as I could actually be hurting someone by calling them that and I am truly sorry for upsetting whoever I called that word. It is not something I usually say and I regret using such vocabulary towards a community member. I have learned from my mistakes and I have also learned to think before I speak.This will not happen again if I do get unbanned.

Why should we unban you ?: I have learned from my mistakes and i’m sorry for using such vocabulary towards another community member. I will act my age towards others and I will also never combat log as I understand this can waste other people’s time and it just isn’t really roleplaying or fun if one was to leave whilst in an RP scenario.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Now overall you have broken two rules. I've read over the appeal you mention one of the rules you've broken but not gone into the combat logging aspect. You mentioned that this behaviour is unacceptable, However you also put that you was "Having a bad day". Is being discriminatory towards others common place for you when you are having a bad day? 

Lets go into it a bit more. You mentioned there was a full group against you, What happened for this to occur?

In relation to the combat logging, Why did this happen?

Hi Staurt, thanks for the reply. I mainly spoke about the discrimination case as it was something I faintly remembered doing. I was last in the city a little over 2 or 3 months ago and in all honesty I cannot remember when I combat logged or if I even did hence why I do not have much information on that case. I understand how combat logging ruins the roleplaying experience for other people. It is not a fair thing to do and I can fully assure that I will never combat log to ruin the roleplay for others in the future.

It is not a common thing for me to be discriminatory towards other people whilst having a bad day. I do not usually use words like I did then and it was just in the heat of the moment and I did not think about what I said until after I spoke. I understand it is unacceptable whatsoever to bring words like that into the roleplaying as it can actually hurt someone and it’s not a nice thing to do/ say. It is my fault for saying so to another person.

Honestly Stuart, I don’t remember exactly what happened to put me in the situation I was in. I just remember crashing into a wall and falling off my bike or something and seeing like 4 or 5 people surrounding me giving me sh*t for no reason hence why I started to talk back to them when I shouldn’t have and should have instead just kept quiet and rode off.

I understand I am in the wrong and I whole-heartedly apologise to the people I was arguing with and if anybody’s roleplaying experience has been affected by me. This will be my first and last offence.

Can you please quote the rules you've broken and why you believe we have these rules in place? 

Arguing with people in RP is fine but there is a line that you did jump over from this situation, Whilst yes this is your first punishment you broke two serious rules as a whole. 

The rules I broke were the following:

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination.

I believe this rule is in place as nobody should be harassed, judged or made fun of whilst trying to have a good time in the city. The game should be fun for others and they should not have to deal with verbal abuse from another member.

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. 

I believe this rule is in place as the main purpose of the game is to roleplay - meaning that you would need to put yourself in your character’s shoes wherever you are in the city. It would not be roleplaying if one was to log out and disappear in the middle of an RP scenario as that does not happen irl and it’s not fair on other people too. It would also not be fair if I was at an advantage due to logging out.

I will not break any rules in the future and I understand that I need to prove myself in order to be trusted again. I can assure that I will never have any problems in the future and I will always think before I speak and also not combat log as it is strictly against the community rules and I understand that they can lead to permanent bans.

Right then. I am going to give you a chance. Do not make the same mistakes again.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back