What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Hunter/ranger Photography job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ade

Unlinked
Ive experienced the following bug when starting a photography job. Once inside of a car, if you get out of the vehicle at any point it loses the way point and cancels the job. As an example, although i dont have footage to show it, i was driving up to paleto the other day and stopped as I had accidentally hit a deer on the way. I was clocked in as a hunter so went to skin it. When i got back in the vehicle it had lost the way point completely.

In order to test it out today I ran another job and drove straight to the way point without stopping and was able to complete it normally. If i can recreate it and clip it next time I will do so. It does however seem fairly common as its happened to me before.

Hello @Adehas this happened more than once? Seems like skinning may abort the job, not exiting the vehicle.

I can test it for you if required but hadn't considered that was the cause. I've done one job since but stayed in the car the while time till I got to the marker.

That would be fantastic, thank you.

@AdeConfirmed it's the animal skinning that cancels the job.

Added as #415 to the board.

charlie-day.gif

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back