What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Huntz-OG - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntz-OG

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Huntz-OG 

In-game Name: Frank smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199104811601

Ban ID: rpuk8715

Reason given for your ban: g2.9 c1.8

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: for helping someone transfer money in-between characters

Why should we unban you ?: I now understand the mistake I made, At the time of the moment I really didn’t think and I know it’s not an excuse but more lack of common sense at the time.

After my last unban being denied I’ve had the time to reflect and learn from my mistakes, one being the sheer lack of effort in my first appeal.

Thinking into it more I can see what I done can cause huge unfair and economic issues for the server as a whole.

This has been my first ever RP experience and I've been enjoying it, and I honestly do want to come back and continue playing in this community I got to love, even in my short time span here.

I’m extremely sorry for what I done and understand the damage I could have caused.

If I have the chance to come back, I will be fully committed to following the server rules and continue to enjoy my time and RP.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good Morning @Huntz-OG

Taking responsibility is a start going from your previous appeal. Can you please quote the rules you've broken and in your own words explain why you believe we have these rules in place?

Hi Stuart. 

Thanks for the fast response on my unban appeal. 

G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method. 

(C1.8) Forcing or encouraging another member of the community to break a rule. 

I believe these rules are in place to keep the server fair and balanced to put in short and simple, there’s no beating around the bush here. 

If people got away with it consistently it would harm the health of the economy so I understand the need for the swift punishment I received.

With that in mind, Why did you help someone else break the server rules and in turn breaking them yourself?

What was the goal in doing this with your friend ?

Stuart in all honesty at the time, I just didn’t think. IT all happened in the moment and I honestly didn’t realise what I done until it was too late. 

There was no goal, I was asked to take this money and give it then got told to keep the “50k”, I really couldn’t care about the money he let me keep as at the end of the day I worked hard to make the money I already have and assets through doing taxi and mechanic work. 

Clearly now I was an idiot and wish it never happened as I've been so keen to play. 
All I can do is apologize and regret my wrong doings and learn from my mistakes 

I appreciate the quick replies on this unban appeal as I'm eager to play!

I'll throw a scenario at you, If you meet someone or have a friend that joins the server and asks you do to the same again, Would you help them? If not what would you do? 

In that scenario Stuart,

If the rule currently hasn’t been broken as they’re potentially thinking about it, I would notify them in the OOC chat that it’s not allowed and/or ask them to come to TS/Discord to discuss the matter further. 

If it's too late and the rules broken already, then there’s nothing to do besides report them using the forums.

No problem, It's always better to avoid/report the issue and not take part in it, You can also make a ticket on discord and inform us so we are in the loop. Overall I believe you have a better understanding of the rules and I am willing to give you another chance however this does come with conditions.

The condition will be a a full character wipe.  What I mean by this is, All assets, money, etc. will be gone.

Do you agree to this term? 

Yes Stuart I understand the terms and conditions, 

And I'm grateful for the second chance you’re giving me.

No problem @Huntz-OGThis may take a little time to be done however once this has been we will update the appeal and issue the unban for you. Sit tight in the meantime 

Wipe complete.

Good Afternoon @Huntz-OG

As the wipe has been completed I've gone ahead and issued an unban for yourself as mentioned above. Don't let me down and I hope not to see you back in this section moving forward.

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back