What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ade

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lonnie Zone

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/30/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1200

What best describes this incident ?: Poor Attempt at RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Apologies for the late (yesterday) report but I wasn't sure if I was gonna post it since I never asked the offender to come to TS and this is my first ever report. The gentleman in the black car in the beginning of the clip needs a bit of a lesson in what RP actually is as this was very, very poor initiation and reasoning for shooting myself. It is becoming, in my eyes, synonymous with Paleto Bay and the knuckle draggers who operate up there simply with the intent to rob taxi drivers. If he felt he needed to shoot my friend with the blue hair in the initial thats one thing but the 2nd shooting as shown in the video was just pathetic rp and initiation. Just another tough guy on the internet basically.

Sincerest apologies as I dont have the player ID captured, wasn't expecting it to happen but decided to clip it as a result of my death. having seen other reports for similar shithouse rp in the paleto area i decided to make this one. I trust its enough for staff to add to the list if it is in fact an official gang affiliated member who should know better.

I have nothing further to add.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uErUXtViYBI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This was me,  are you willing to speak with me in TS?
I am going to respectfully decline the request. Not trying to cause more issue over this than absolutely necessary, but rather out of practicality, as i am full of flu right now (winter here in australia) and a 9 hour time differential dont really make for easy conversations to be held.

The report is not for revenge, I lost nothing at all save all 15 minutes recovery time in the hospital but this has happened a few too many times to let it slide. I am not looking to get anyone banned over this, far from it, but I do feel a wake up call is needed for some people to actually stop and think and not get "triggered" over simple stuff that leads to the guns coming out. Its laughable how easily you got wound up and i dont think that was rp.

If you have something to say in response please feel free to say it here and we will take it from there.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I will leave this for 24 hours before proceeding to a decision. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, I'll be taking this report!

I have to agree with you @Ade : "this was very, very poor initiation and reasoning for shooting myself."  and it's expected more from a whitelisted faction that The Bay City Crew (229) has become. Simply saying: "Get off the phone or I'm gonna shoot you, get off the phone or I'm gonna shoot you" or "putting him in the car, or your getting shot" over and over again is not quality at all, and it's expected more of you @Jimmy Ballsonas a member of The Bay City Crew (229). Due to this, @Jimmy Ballson will be receiving a 1 day ban for RDM

Now, another thing: The gentleman in the blue hat, a warning will be placed for G2.3 - Roleplay everything, for not acting injured when shot and just saying that it's "alright" because he's got it recorded. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back