What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The Coalition

William Antrim

Just want to give these guys/girls a huge thank you for some great RP over the last several weeks, sadly I dont know all of the names but there have been some top laughs with the gang as a whole so I dont want to name names for fear of missing someone out, but thanks to all of you for making our RP experience so much more fun. 

200.gif

I don't believe we've directly met, but I've seen the RP between the boys and yourself, but I can they smash it out the park every time. Very proud of them for everything we've achieved recently :')
We met once briefly, I have blue hair. Hence I didn't want to appear sexist or mysoginistic. I should have written ladies I guess 😀

Anyway just wanted to say thanks to all of you as its been great and your efforts are appreciated. 

We met once briefly, I have blue hair. Hence I didn't want to appear sexist or mysoginistic. I should have written ladies I guess 😀

Anyway just wanted to say thanks to all of you as its been great and your efforts are appreciated. 
Girl is fine! Only one girl in the coalition anyway so it must have been me! Now you've said about the blue hair I remember 😛 

Thank you for the nice comments all the same ❤️

Back