What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - ThatBalwsyKid - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatBalwsyKid

Unban Appeal for ThatBalwsyKid 

In-game Name: Mohamed Abdul

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198121201775

Ban ID: !!rpuk6608!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2, C1.12

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was repeatedly getting on my knees in front of another player (C1.12) even when they asked me to stop, when the admin picked me up I lashed out and said some derogatory terms (C1.2).

Why should we unban you ?: I have appealed my ban 3 times now and I have run out of ways to apologize, however, I hope you can understand they were all sincere, including this one. I understand my actions and why they caused me to get banned, regardless of the rules, these were actions that should not be demonstrated in any context. I have had 6 months to conciliate, recover and reform myself. What happened was majorly out of character for me.
I believe I should have at least an opportunity to be unbanned so that I can demonstrate my new self. Before this outburst, I was a good role-playing citizen and aim to continue to be that. Just like in real life, in the UK, everybody is given a second chance after they have served their sentence, even people that get 'life' in jail, and I feel that without being a part of the RPUK community that I am in prison, as I am not able to enjoy my life the same way as this city brought many joyous and memorable moments for me. I deeply regret my actions and this is touché but if I had a time machine, boy would I spam it before I even thought of speaking/doing those things.

finally again, I want to personally apologize to anyone who is reading this or suffered as a result of my actions.
Thank you,
Mohamed Abdul.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

as I am not able to enjoy my life the same way as this city brought many joyous and memorable moments for me.
Well you should have thought about that before you decided to go on a crazy racist outburst and a homophobic spree. Also your behaviour and acts to the female members of the community was not okay and despite being asked to stop what you was doing you continued.

You had your chance. You ruined it by your actions you won't be getting another any time soon. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back