What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - jban - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jban

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Michal Mick

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199138817920

The date when this happened: 06/03/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was on patrol and wanted to check out a car rental place as I've never used one before. Upon opening the menu it lagged didn't appear so I tried to open it once more. As soon as this happened the menu showed up and it rented a vehicle for £22,000. I instantly checked how much it costed and tried to return it but it only gave me back about £1,200. Its clear I was only trying to check it out and I had a service vehicle with me, giving me no reason to rent another another.

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/xd5eE-nZ_EE
https://gyazo.com/25f314e3839a3ec9a36ad729e9bb2864
Lost items and total value of compensation: £20,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @jban

It seems you have put the wrong SteamID in for the compensation request, can you confirm your SteamID please.

Hello @jban

Thank you for replying with the correct SteamID, I can tell you that you are eligible for this compensation request.

Compensation Issued

● £20,000 

Retrieve your compensation at City Hall

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back