What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Marine and ATC Channels

Gutzy

Unlinked
Where has channel 15 and 16 gone? I thought these channels are public ATC and Marine Channels. Is it a bug? Just wanting some clarification

I believe they have been restricted due to misuse of that freq. As to when and what the plans are with it I have no idea 🙂 

Maybe make it so you can only access them when in the correct category ; Air/Sea. Exception of whitelisted factions tho

Where has channel 15 and 16 gone? I thought these channels are public ATC and Marine Channels. Is it a bug?
You can only access them whilst in the correct vehicle type. ATC is when in aircraft and MTC is when in any boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can only access them whilst in the correct vehicle type. ATC is when in aircraft and MTC is when in any boat.
Would it not make sense for Police/NHS to have access to ATC/MTC when inside a certain area for example the Control Room of MRPS as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it not make sense for Police/NHS to have access to ATC/MTC when inside a certain area for example the Control Room of MRPS as well?
Possibly similarly make it possible for civilians to access ATC/MTC channels when in a control tower at the harbour or airport.

@VeikkQcan you check I dont think we can access the MTC channel in the MPO patrol boat.

Back