What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Lack of real estate

DavidTwinkletoes

Afternoon ladies and gents,

I've recently returned to the city after a long trip away travelling, I've noticed there's many more players and the community is growing. However, i have spent 3-4 hours last night and some hours this morning trying to look for housing/property to buy as i have way too many items to store inside all my cars. I've been struggling to find ANY available housing let alone in my price range. So I am wondering, is this something the devs are working on? to possibly add more housing, or allow multiple instances in one building with different door numbers for example? 

Any light shed on this would be great because right now im sort of stuck unable to do anything as i have an inventory full of valuables that i can't do anything with right now...

Thanks

There is alot of cheap housing and expensive housing still available. You can find out in RP quite easily via real estate agents people rp as.

Afternoon ladies and gents,

I've recently returned to the city after a long trip away travelling, I've noticed there's many more players and the community is growing. However, i have spent 3-4 hours last night and some hours this morning trying to look for housing/property to buy as i have way too many items to store inside all my cars. I've been struggling to find ANY available housing let alone in my price range. So I am wondering, is this something the devs are working on? to possibly add more housing, or allow multiple instances in one building with different door numbers for example? 

Any light shed on this would be great because right now im sort of stuck unable to do anything as i have an inventory full of valuables that i can't do anything with right now...

Thanks
The number of available houses/apartments goes up and down. Recently the number of occupied houses was 9xx it recently spiked back up to 1xxx. 

The best way to find any is to keep an eye on the auctionroom on discord, tweedle and ask around ic 🙂

Be patient, and keep an eye out ✌🏻

Back