What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 247 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Wright

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kevin Wright

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 247

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/05/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1852

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was searching and arresting someone who had been involved in a shooting at pillbox where I just got shot with out word, warning or anything. I sent a message over ooc to go to liason after it was over but no responce was given. I do have a longer video though it only shows the person I searched sitting in a bed and me watching over the downed officer and the one in cuffs.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/MCUBKjubzdQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Since it hasn't been up for 24 hours yet, I'll give @Robzzzzsome time to defend himself.

I can see how poor this looks from the clip provided but I do not think this shows a true overview of the situation. We already had an ongoing situation with police prior to this clip where we were actively shooting police as a group. I was under the impression that I was talking on "normal" during this situation but on seconds thoughts I must have been on whisper and therefore you couldn't hear me. In that moment I didn't even think about the hospital force whisper to help with roleplay. I did ask the cop to release him or he will be shot but unfortunately I do not have a clip to verify this. Would you be open to a chat is TeamSpeak? I must have missed the OOC requests whilst everything was going on and for that all I can do apologise.

I can see how poor this looks from the clip provided but I do not think this shows a true overview of the situation. We already had an ongoing situation with police prior to this clip where we were actively shooting police as a group. I was under the impression that I was talking on "normal" during this situation but on seconds thoughts I must have been on whisper and therefore you couldn't hear me. In that moment I didn't even think about the hospital force whisper to help with roleplay. I did ask the cop to release him or he will be shot but unfortunately I do not have a clip to verify this. Would you be open to a chat is TeamSpeak? I must have missed the OOC requests whilst everything was going on and for that all I can do apologise.
that or discord is fine, just let me know where and whena nd I'll try to be there

@Snuffles We spoke over discord and they explained their situation, was a case of being forced to whisper from pillbox etc which I'm happy to accept, this can be closed now ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back