What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 1011 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Titus Orion

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1011

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/06/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 300

What best describes this incident ?: Racism

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was talking about a shooting that happened in Atlanta, shortly after saying there had been one. The person says "it must have been the blacks" and after the video continued his discussion about "arabs"

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/nw3LLFpkJLDIe/d1337WzSGOqn?invite=cr-MSxsZEMsNTExMTM2Myw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Titus Orion

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1011

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/06/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 300

What best describes this incident ?: Racism

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was talking about a shooting that happened in Atlanta, shortly after saying there had been one. The person says "it must have been the blacks" and after the video continued his discussion about "arabs"

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/nw3LLFpkJLDIe/d1337WzSGOqn?invite=cr-MSxsZEMsNTExMTM2Myw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes
Do you have any more video footage about this please. Im interested in this whole conversation and im sure it would not have only been a 7 second video.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Unfortunately not, I had edited the video down to show what he had said and as far as I am aware, I cannot undo the editing to get the original full clip back

Okay, whilst i understand and clearly know that no form of racism will be tolerated in this community. I also think we need to look at the bigger picture sometimes and i dont feel like this 7 seconds tells the true story here. I feel that there is more than just this snippet of conversation that and we need to remember this is roleplay. What people say in roleplay whilst sometimes might be edgy we have to remember it is roleplay. Maybe dont talk about IRL current events when your roleplaying in the city of Los Santos?

Whilst i see this person is close to overstepping the line here at this time i dont think that he has over stepped the 1.2 mark.

Thanks for reporting, no further action will be taken.

I will be adding this report to the persons profile for reference. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back