What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Mr Korma - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Korma

Compensation Request

In-game Name: James Korma

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199096578355

The date when this happened: 01/06/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: After the recent update of (16:00 01/06/2022) my house tax reset leaving me having to re-pay for last months tax which I had only recently paid a week or two ago, the price of the tax per month is £50,000.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: £50,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Mr Korma 

Have you now paid all of your house's tax for this month? Are you requesting a comp before you pay the unexpected double house tax or have you already paid twice?

Do you know the dates that you made these transactions?

Hello @Lunar

It was May’s tax that I have double paid for already.

I however don’t know the exact dates for the tax’s I paid but I do believe the first was in the middle of May and the other around the 1st of June.

Your payments all seem to be correct.

According to our logs the latest house payments made were on April 2nd, May 24th and June 6th. No sign of any double payments made.

Do you have any proof of the money being paid twice? Maybe a screen shot from the banking app or a cash machine?

I’m pretty certain that both the payments from the 24th of May and the 6th of June were paid toward the tax of May as I still have June’s tax to pay. I also believe this as before the 1st of June I had no tax to pay and after the 1st of June I had two lots of tax that was due.

I will see if I can find any transactions when i am next in the city also.

If you are able to pay house tax again this month, do so and take a screen shot of the transaction for me.

I am able to pay for house tax again this month and will send over the screen shots when I am next in the city.

unknown.png

unknown.png

^ Above I have the screen shots of the transaction ^

Hello @Mr Korma

After reviewing your compensation request, I am happy to say that you will be compensated the £50,000 that you lost due to the double tax server issue that occurred.

You have provided sufficient proof that you paid double house tax for the month of June 2022.

Compensation Issued

● £50,000 Cash

Retrieve your compensation at City Hall

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back