What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - boner - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

boner

Unban Appeal for boner 

In-game Name: Nagasso smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199122073236

Ban ID: !!rpuk8923!!

Reason given for your ban: vehicle death match

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for using a vehicle to injure others

Why should we unban you ?: i was attempting to rescue one of my friends by ramming into a police van, getting out and getting him in and then runn off, my game lagged and then i ran into lots of other officers. at the time i did not know that this was against the rules but now i do. my other 2 friends who got banned at the exact same time were told they were getting a one day ban and i was also told that i believe that the permanent ban may be a mistake and i should have been issued a one day ban instead as i was told. i really enjoy the server and would wish to be unbanned i am very sorry for my actions.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good Morning @boner

Whilst I understand this was the reason for the 1 day ban you received, You was then reported on the forums for other rule breaks and was issued a permanent ban based on top of the ban you was currently serving. I will link the player report below for you as you will then know the other reasons. In relation to the report one of the other rules you was banned for was combat logging. With combat logging bans these do come with a 1 month cooldown period and you are welcome to make a new appeal on or after July 5th 2022. During this time have a read over the report I'll link below so when you do make a new appeal you can start from there. 

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back