What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - jordanstobbs - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanstobbs

Unban Appeal for jordanstobbs 

In-game Name: jordan stobbs

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198126853696

Ban ID: !!rpuk8535!!

Reason given for your ban: g2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: transfering money between characters, i made new characters and sent the money to my main not realising how bad this was as i couldnt read the rules

Why should we unban you ?: because ive had nearly 2 month to think about my actions and it wouldnt happen again, ive put an appeal in before but when i got told my character would be wiped i didnt want to do it but i will now as i miss the server so much i will gladly start fresh and strat grinding again and bringing good rp here, i only did it once and i know its not the point but ive learned from my mistakes and would really apreciate to play this server again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So... You hardly even gave it a fair shot before starting to 'cheat', after only playing for less that two weeks. 
If you can't even consider giving our server more than two weeks of 'playing fair', why should we consider allowing you to return?

You've stated that you'll gladly start fresh, regardless the outcome of this appeal, a wipe will be processed - Jordan Stobbs will be the character that remains, yet will be wiped - all other characters will be deleted. 

- Bank account set to 0.
 - Cash in hand set to 0.
 - Inventory items set to none.
 - Cars, House and Storage Units removed.
 - Licenses removed. 
        |_ The only thing your character would retain, is it's "RP memories", as well as phonebook contacts etc.

Hi there yes I know what you’re saying it was just a moment of stupidness I needed 100k to buy an r1 and just got excited and done that it won’t happen again I promise and with saying I was only on 2 weeks yeah I was but I had a lot of hours on it within them 2 weeks, I’m happy with the character wipe and will be really glad to engage in the great rp this server has to offer I feel like I should be given a second chance as I offered good roleplay even when I was losing all I’m asking for is another shot please 

Should you be unbanned, what are your plans on the server?

The wipe is pending, but I'm still not entirely confident regarding the outcome of this appeal. 
- How can we be certain you won't be breaking our rules again, and end straight back up here once more? Convince me...

My plans are to make new friends and engage in the great rp this sever has to offer, I was kinda just mad about losing my assets when I put in the first appeal but now I realise playing on the server and engaging with other charecters is worth alot more than any assets, I won’t break anymore rules as I know how shit it is to not play on the server and I don’t wanna risk that I wanna do it all legit and learn everything the server has to offer as there’s still so much to explore, you wouldn’t regret unbanning me as quite a few people in the city will know I have good rp even in situations where I’m being robbed or going to jail for a while or roleplaying with the nhs, I fully understand if I break anymore rules I will get permabanned and never aloud back on, so please I just want another chance 

Wipe complete.

Right, @jordanstobbs

For the sake of making it easy for everyone, rather than removing each asset one by one on your character 'Jordan Stobbs', it too has been deleted. 
This way, you can return to FiveM and create yourself a new, fresh character with the same expectations and 'perks' as any other newly made character has. 

Any bans within the next 6 months, will automatically be escalated to a permanent ban as per the Fair Bans System. 
Should you be banned again within that time, a cooldown to appeal is added until the end of that 6 month period, starting now. 

- Unban conditions in effect until 09/12/2022.

Welcome back

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back