What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Mozza21 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommo

Compensation Request

In-game Name: JohnThompson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198244857646

The date when this happened: 06/07/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: My game was playing up so i force quit it, it kept saying logging off or something when i tried to reconnect for around 20 mins. I logged back on at 15:58 not knowing the restart was imminent due to not seeing the prompts and only being very new to the city (2 days) I stashed my gear and the game reset, when i came back it was gone.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/nDGtZlWZeLM2h/d1337rR9Q5Iz?invite=cr-MSxYdXAsNjU1MTY4MDYs

Lost items and total value of compensation: 470 bags of cocaine, 200 cut cocaine, 200 plastic bags

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello again @Mozza21as stated earlier we do not compensate for user error,

Our regular restarts are well announced and your logs make it clear to us that you where online for atleast two of these announcements.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back