What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Brad ibbo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad ibbo

Compensation Request

In-game Name: brad ibbo

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199275121402

The date when this happened: 06/07/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: i was working taxis when the server crashed i respawned without my taxi and the 10k i lost while doing taxii dont have video evidence but my bank statment will show taxi rental

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 16000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Brad ibbo

I have a few questions before I continue with this compensation request.

Are you trying to get your taxi rental refunded? Are you trying to get back your earned money? Do you have any pictures or videos of your inventory and the cash payments you received from taxi'ing and the server crash happening?

All compensation requests require evidence/proof of items you are seeking compensation for and any requests lacking evidence will be denied.

The server crashed for everyone around 1620-1630 so surely I don’t need to prove that and why would I screenshot every taxi I did in the time I had it ? I didn’t know the server was going to crash also if you look at my transaction history you will see my rental taxi at around 1600 -1620 I mad three jobs and lost all of the money for it. I want the refund of the taxi a minimum 6000 but also I earned 10000 on the jobs I don’t understand how I can show proof i didn’t know it was going to happen it’s not my fault it’s the server, yourselfs to blame not mine 

Good evening @Brad ibbo, After some investigating I am happy to let you know I will be issuing you a compensation of £6,000 for the rented taxi due to the server crash, however due to the fact you unfortunately don't have any evidence of the earnings you made before the server crash I will not be able to issue you compensation for this. I would recommend for future to have a recording software running at all times in case anything like this was to happen again so we can assist further. Have a wonderful day 🙂

Compensation Issued

- £6,000 Bank Balance

Retrieve your compensation at City Hall

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back