What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 283 277 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robzzzz

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rob Robinson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 283 277

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/07/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1936

What best describes this incident ?: Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was in paleto doing taxi work, i was them rammed by a jeep trackhawk and shouted at by the people in the car saying what are you going to do now, they fully disabled my car so my only way to protect myself was to shoot them, after i shot them they both instantly disconnected, i have a video of there ID after the storm, in teamspeak it was also discussed that one player had also gone onto another character to pick up his mate and take him to hospital, other than that this was discussed in teamspeak with admins.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpJiFRHpWE8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Right, for future please attach a recording of the situation that happens.

Normally this report would be denied, but after digging through the logs i was able to confirm what happened and it's quite obvious both of those guys combat logged.

Action taken:

Brandon Malik - C2.3 - Permanent Ban

John Corbet - C2.3 - Permanent Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back