What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - I am a Dwarf Digging a Hole - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a Dwarf Digging a Hole

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jacob Zuma

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198085429442

The date when this happened: 06/07/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hi, Im the owner of Del Perro Pdm. I had one of my employees take out a car in the showroom but it has local number plates and now the car is lost. The only way to get it back is to do it thru insurance and that will cost me about 370 k. It's a Furia and impost cost it 3700,000. If i could please get the money back as it's a server problem that it occasionally accurse.

Link to any evidence:

https://gyazo.com/063aee9061a13da2d6f581d0da1d3069

Lost items and total value of compensation: Furia 370 k for insurance

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hi @I am a Dwarf Digging a Holedo you have any video evidence of you pulling out the vehicle and it coming out as a local vehicle and do you also have any evidence of the vehicle now being in the insurance impound for the amount that you are looking for to be compensated?

Hi @I am a Dwarf Digging a Holedo you have any video evidence of you pulling out the vehicle and it coming out as a local vehicle and do you also have any evidence of the vehicle now being in the insurance impound for the amount that you are looking for to be compensated?
Hi there Siren, I was the person pulling out in the first place, as we was driving it my game crashed so the video is not available, only after I restarted my game to the point of us realizing it magically became local when trying to store it back in,  but I have kept the keys for it (which is the evidence picture taken of) which makes no sense to why it even became local to begin with.

@Siren
Hi there Siren, Sadly not as i was not near and was doing an order for stock so was in the system doing that. only have the image of the car with the local number platte and the keys we have with the original plates. And you cant get the car any other way then from a dealership that i know of. I have newer seen a local Furia.

@I am a Dwarf Digging a Holedo you have any evidence at all that the vehicle is now in the insurance impound for the amount that you are requesting compensation for? 
641bfa66f6dee77860c853e087a48c1e.png

took this picture right now

@I am a Dwarf Digging a Holeafter some digging and reviewing the evidence you've submitted i'm happy to tell you that you'll be issued compensation for the 370K that you have lost due to this server issue*

Compensation Issued

- £370,000 Bank Balance

Retrieve your compensation at City Hall

*Money must be returned to the business fund if the insurance money was paid out from it.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back