What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - K19thegod - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

K19thegod

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Johnny Brown

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198109966848

The date when this happened: 06/07/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: says i had 7 days to pay my house from when i received the text message, but 6 days after i received it... my house was gone i wasnt able to log on to renew the council tax due to 2FA and had a ticket about it and talked to staff about it. made a ticket on discord the 28th i think it was about my 2FA not working so i couldnt get on the server, been in talks with rockstar and they sent me a way to disable it but it kept giving me errors and didnt work so i decided to buy the game on a new account to log in and have a look, it said house is getting repossesed in 7 days on a text message i received 6 days ago showed up at my house and it was already taken away from me.

Link to any evidence:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/983889405821452348/983890981457911828/20220608023056_1.jpg?width=1248&height=702

Lost items and total value of compensation: house is 350k and it was filled with items and weed plants, cant tell you exactly what was in it but hoping there is a logg of that

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

and i was told in ticket #13665 paid in april for new month and only way i can see whats happened possible is if may counted as 2 months for some weird double charge happening?

2fa.png

The screenshot in the main post doesn't work, please provide working evidence.

No response within reasonable time frame, comp request declined 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back