What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Keith Kiggz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Kiggz

Unban Appeal for Keith Kiggz 

In-game Name: Keith Kiggz

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199105012880

Ban ID: !!rpuk8970!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I know i was transporting money from person to person. 

Why should we unban you ?: I am really sorry i always trying to roleplay, please forgive me, i have worked so hard for over a year to get where i am as Keith Kiggz and having Kasey in the NHS, IM really sorry it wont happen again. I love this server with all my heart, i really hope you guys can forgive me and give another chance. 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Question, why did you transfer the money?

@Keith Kiggzplease respond soon or this appeal will time out. 

Question, why did you transfer the money?
Im so sorry, i was just so stressed about losing my hosue, because of the stress i did something i know i should have not done what i have done, just the thought of losing my house that i had worked so long for i really hope you guys can forgive me, it wont happen again 

Will cooldown this appeal for 3 days as the player has now come into TS in an attempt to get the appeal to get dealt with quicker.

So not only did you go ahead and practically cheated, you also don´t seem to have any patience whatsoever... Have you read the server, community and unban rules at all?

So not only did you go ahead and practically cheated, you also don´t seem to have any patience whatsoever... Have you read the server, community and unban rules at all?
i have

i have been banned for over a week, i only asked about it once.

Other people have been banned for months and still patiently wait. Imagine everyone that is banned was to ask "only once" every week... 

I don´t see you taking this or anything staff says serious and quite frankly, I don´t believe you have learned.  You can try again in 2 months time, no sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back