What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 101, 45, 161 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Macs

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 101, 45, 161

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/09/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 17

What best describes this incident ?: Bad RP - Baiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was patrolling legion when i saw a bunch of cones in the middle of the road. I went over to pick them up cos I knew it was people just causing issues and trolling. They asked for them back I said no because they are casuing danger to road users and went to get back into my car. Thats when the first guy attacks me for no reason but i brush it off and drive away. As im driving away i look behind me and i see them get into a car and i knew exactly what was gonna happen next. I parked up at some red lights and I just get rammed into the back for no other reason than because they were idiots with no rp. The driver (101) jumps into the back seat and i get out and politely ask him to get out the car because hes under arrest. When they all start attacking me with 0 rp behind it. All of them were the typical idiots who actively try to ruin peoples fun.

I have no attempted to resolve the because its becoming increasingly more common and and people like this have no place here in my opinion.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/nRsBv39LDOcBj/d1337V0lZW9q?invite=cr-MSx4YU8sNTI1ODgzMTUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there,

@Custard Cream, any chance you could provide a longer video. 3 minutes at least. It's quite clear that there was something going on before hand so i'd like to know what.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

Hello there,

@Custard Cream, any chance you could provide a longer video. 3 minutes at least. It's quite clear that there was something going on before hand so i'd like to know what.
Only have that im afraid.

Only have that im afraid.
Right, in that case sadly i will have to decline this player report. As i said before, in this case it's quite clear that there was something going on before that so without seeing that i won't be able to deal with the report properly.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back