What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - denl - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

denl

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Silas Vinther

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198037494982

The date when this happened: 06/10/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I purchased coloured headlights on my Honda Goldwing and it has since disappeared. Same thing happened to my Cyclone but I have insufficient evidence of that ;-; (It's 130k if you find it in your heart to help me) :<

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdFrV-fxTn8

Lost items and total value of compensation: Coloured Headlights (Pony Pink) £48,468

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: No

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

denl said:
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Silas Vinther

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198037494982

The date when this happened: 06/10/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I purchased coloured headlights on my Honda Goldwing and it has since disappeared. Same thing happened to my Cyclone but I have insufficient evidence of that ;-; (It's 130k if you find it in your heart to help me) :<

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdFrV-fxTn8
Lost items and total value of compensation: Coloured Headlights (Pony Pink) £48,468

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: No

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Edit: I have Google Darkreader so I couldn't tell whether or not I had confirmed the Compensation request terms, and I of course have.

Hello @denl

Are you able to post an image of what the headlights look like now?

Hello @denl

After looking through our logs to confirm the headlights with your Cyclone and seeing both vehicles in person, I can safely say that you are eligible for compensation. It needs to be made clear that you must spend the total compensation money on the headlights and nothing else! 🙂

Compensation Accepted

• £178,948

Please retrieve your compensation from the City Hall!

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back