What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - wandering DWELF - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

wandering DWELF

Unban Appeal for wandering DWELF 

In-game Name: Regonald johnson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198875565712

Ban ID: !!rpuk8964!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.9 & C1.8

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for robbing a friend that had made a new character and stole his money

Why should we unban you ?: im so sorry i didnt know that it was against the rules and i apologise for it and it will never happen again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

This isn't the full story now is it @wandering DWELFRobbing people isn't against the rules however what you did with your friend was. Have a think back to the money aspect and what happened there prior to you robbing him. 

In the appeal you've made no effort and it's clear you've not had a look at the rules you we're banned for. I'd suggest having a look at the rules and what you have been banned for in order to assist with the appeal. For this appeal however it will be denied due to no effort being made and not being truthful from the get go. Feel free to make another appeal once you've have a look over the rules and be honest. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back