What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 901 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Hampson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ace Hampson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 901

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/11/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 100

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was sitting at Triads Turf with one of the Triad members when 901 approached us, myself and the Triad member has already got ourselves into a situation with this person before, this is when the Triad member asked to leave the turf, as well as that 901 was also playing music really loud through voice, we gave 901 time to leave and when they didn't leave I proceeded to stab 901 and when this happened, 901 then started playing music very loud through voice again after I put 901 in the back of my vehicle the Triad member I was with at the time put in 00C "901 Mic spamming" after this was said 901 said to someone who I'm unable to identify "should I reconnect so I can get a different number" after that incident occurred I started making my way to the pier, whilst on the way to the pier 901 started giving out comms.
Unfortunately I was unable to clip this next part but on the way to the pier I stopped just before pier and to my surprise the person who was on the bike showed up his Id was 902 but I don't have the evidence to connect him fully to this

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/o21VJ6RgyqOOU/d1337BosJmyY?invite=cr-MSxnUFUsNjE0MDE0ODUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

The time incident was meant to say 0100 my apologies

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hey,

So i've watched the video and there is a few things i'd like to go over. Let's start with the obvious.

901 - yup, clear rulebreak here. Breaking character and mic spamming just for the fun of it. Clear cut troll here with no intention to roleplay.

Ace - what i also noticed is how you stabbed the 901. Before that the only roleplay provided was by the Triad member and it consisted of "go away, leave turf, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1". Now i can't imagine how you consider that quality roleplay. Stabbing someone should only by done with quality RP. Just because someone pisses you off or is breaking rules doesn't mean you can kill them with a countdown. It's even mentioned in our rules that countdowns are not considered quality RP.

Cammy - Quite a bit from the above refers to you. You are the one who provides the "roleplay" before Ace stabs 901. As a member of an official gang you should be providing high quality RP all the time, it's a privilege to be in one of the official gangs and as such what you did in this situation is just horrible in my eyes, especially since you have been banned for RDM yourself before aswell.

Action Taken:

901 - G2.3 C1.10 - 1 day ban

Ace - G1.2 - 1 week ban under FBS

Cammy - C1.7 - 1 week ban under FBS

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back