What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Uknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Smith

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Vicky Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Uknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/11/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 30

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/no roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We had reports on shots being fired at Vagos turf. We arrived as UC as a CID officer and found a firearms X5 abandoned and 2 officers missing. We began to search around all dodgy doctors/hospitals but found nothing. Later other officers saw 5/6 vagos vehicles leaving the dodgy doctors at the lighthouse and were followed back to the city. I returned to Vagos turf keeping a distance and was only passed by 1 vehicle (yellow neo i believe that i followed in the video before passing) but was never talked to or had anything said to me. I saw the Neo leave heading north towards Mara/oil fields so i followed (before falling through the floor) and then overtook the vehicle. I saw the vehicle begin to follow me so i went off road towards the dodgy doctor. I was shouted at saying "put your hands up you rat" so i floored it as was stiff driving and followed by multiple vehicles only shouting at me from a vehicle to put my hands up and that they would shoot my tires. I crashed and was shot instantly. There was just no roleplay at all for a vehicle that was driving though Vagos and parked up for not even 2 minutes.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/o1RnM2K_a7o-D/d1337jLze14u?invite=cr-MSxrbDEsMzY5NjQxMDgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No 

Can I ask why not? There was plenty of us around and would have happily come to TS to explain why you were shot.

To be honest with you, Your clip just looks a complete disaster from your end and I'm not sure what you were trying to achieve in that vehicle driving the way you were driving.

Later other officers saw 5/6 vagos vehicles leaving the dodgy doctors
You know there is a lot of us around, 10+ for sure and police have been keeping an eye on us for at least an hour at this point but you were still trying to follow us and not even discreetly. The numerous times you came close to Vagos you didn't speak a single word you were fine to radio in that you were being shot and what we were doing so why not use your voice to communicate with us?

Even at the oil field when someone said put your hands up you decided to try and escape a gang in that kind of vehicle instead of just using your words to get yourself out of the situation? I don't know if you expected to be able to get away? The whole thing is just confusing to me to be honest. unbeknown you to you, even if you could only see 2/3 vehicles at any one point, there was about 7 of us literally at the dodgy doctor you drove straight towards and you knew that as soon as you called out that you thought we were there.

Your tyres were shot because you decided to flee, We didn't know who you were, we were literally just fighting a group in black/grey cars only 15 minutes before and we had one at the doctor you were heading straight towards. I have no idea what went through your head to make you head off road the way you did into the oil fields... You weren't even being chased, honestly it just looks a mess. You could have easily just kept on driving if you were trying to be UC. If you are hanging around a gangs turf so blatantly and keep showing up to where we are eventually you are gonna get pressed. 

If you want to RP as UC at least do it in a way that makes sense, There was nothing UC about the way you were behaving or driving. 

I crashed and was shot instantly
You were shot because as you can see at 1:56 you smashed your window and tried to aim your gun which is when the camera pops. 

You know there is a lot of us around, 10+ for sure and police have been keeping an eye on us for at least an hour at this point but you were still trying to follow us and not even discreetly. The numerous times you came close to Vagos you didn't speak a single word you were fine to radio in that you were being shot and what we were doing so why not use your voice to communicate with us?
I know there were a fair amount of vagos yes. There was also a lot of police around the area too. But the only time I followed anyone was from vagos turf after everyone had left and I followed the last vehicle no one else. 

Police were only there due to responding to reported gunshots in the area. A firearms X5 arrived about a 1-2 minutes before me and when I arrived, they were no where to be seen only the vehicle abandoned. Hence why all the dodgy doctors/hospitals were being checked.

I was at lower pillbox when vagos began to arrive back from the lighthouse dodgy doctor then drove down to vagos turf after three vehicles had passed. I parked up down the road at turf at the entrance to the port area and watched 2 more vehicles arrive but whilst I was parked there (which was literally not even 2 minutes) only one vehicle passed me and didn't stop to talk. No one came over other than that and I drove away about 30 seconds after that vehicle had passed and went up to the arena and around and back. I didn't talk to anyone whilst there because I know I would be identified as police and would have been taken then.

Even at the oil field when someone said put your hands up you decided to try and escape a gang in that kind of vehicle instead of just using your words to get yourself out of the situation? I don't know if you expected to be able to get away? The whole thing is just confusing to me to be honest. unbeknown you to you, even if you could only see 2/3 vehicles at any one point, there was about 7 of us literally at the dodgy doctor you drove straight towards and you knew that as soon as you called out that you thought we were there.
When I turned off from the main road into the oil fields I noticed the yellow vehicle behind me so I pulled off to make sure it wasn't following me. I was only told to step out of the car I wasn't told to put my hands up at this point and saw no firearms from any vehicle. I fled as there were 2 cars and a motorbike attempting to surround me. Only when I was driving away at speed I was shouted at from another moving vehicle, that was behind me, "put your hands up you little rat". That's not roleplay at all. I still drove as I was only being shouted to put my hands up. I didn't see a firearm till on the main road and was being shot at.

Vagos began to shoot 10-15 seconds later after only shouting at me to put my hands up. Then said you would shoot my tires. Then yes I crashed and began to shoot back but was one tapped out the vehicle.

Thats not roleplay thats just vagos chasing someone they didn't know, shooting, then leaving. What part of that is roleplay? Vagos could have done so much more in this and made it a decent situation but instead just shot and dipped And shouting at the end '"we got him" or whatever it was and leaving just shows it was only intended to shoot me and nothing else.

Also my vehicle was brown, just slightly darker because it was turning to night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Before I make a decision, I'd like to ask a question.

@JB_, why did you not try and provide RP prior to it? Instead of instantly telling him to put his hands up, you could've asked what he was doing, etc? You instantly telling him to put his hands up, does not qualify as quality roleplay, does it?

Before I make a decision, I'd like to ask a question.

@JB_, why did you not try and provide RP prior to it? Instead of instantly telling him to put his hands up, you could've asked what he was doing, etc? You instantly telling him to put his hands up, does not qualify as quality roleplay, does it?
I wasn't someone who asked him to put his hands up or someone that shot him but I would say given the situation we were in at the time tensions were clearly high as we were mid RP with someone else at the Doctor. Weather we shouted what are you doing, or stop and put your hands up he still would have fled instead of trying to interact and talk his way out of it. He had so much to lean on to turn it into a scenario and was in a much better position to do so. Car vs Car, when he is already fleeing, theres not much we can do apart from chase him. He was however shot because he decided to draw his weapon at the end.

@JB_, why did you not try and provide RP prior to it?
I was one of the people that told him to put his hands up and fired the first shot towards their tires. I did this due to the fact that he was seen circling the area before at Vagos turf when we was in a gunfight with other people and this person was believed to be one of them. 

you could've asked what he was doing, etc?
In my opinion this was quite difficult as who in their right mind decides to follow more than 6-8 confirmed gang members who are actively shooting, by themselves to a dodgy doctor where those same people who have discharged a firearm within the last 10 minutes have went to.

You instantly telling him to put his hands up,
This is done as a precaution to find out who he is, what he is doing there, why and other variables. He was not shot at however there was one shot fired towards tires the only time he was shot at was when he broke the glass at the end of the clip as I still wanted to give him time to explain what he was doing but I made the decision to shoot or else I would have been shot.

does not qualify as quality roleplay, does it?
In my opinion I feel as if the fact that Vicky decided to launch himself off of large hills in a vehicle while being told by multiple gang members to get his hands up really limited my roleplay that could be provided in this situation. It was either he puts his hands up and we RP further as stated before or drive off like a lunatic while people told to stop and warned being shot at.

I would also like to mention that in my 11-12 months of being on the server not once have I been brought up for bad RP or anything related and the fact that Vicky reported this has really stunned me due to the fact he didn't let me RP with him and thought he could maybe secure a W for the cops by doing some crazy stuff

Finally, thank you snuffles for dealing with this report and if anything else is needed I would be more than happy to provide it.

I was only around vagos turf for 3-5 minutes the first time when you took the officers then all officers were away from turf and had not seen any vagos members for 30-40 minutes after when you were spotted leaving the lighthouse by other officers. i did not follow a single car back from the lighthouse, i watched as everyone passed through legion. I returned to vagos turf and saw a vehicle drive past me and someone on the roof of the buildings looking around but no one approached then everyone left (which i did not see other than 1 vehicle which was the one i stayed behind). There was no communication from either side yes, but i wasn't in a position that was close to anyone, i was up the street watching from a distance. The fact the first things said were "get out the car" and "stick your hands up you rat" with absolutely no roleplay then was shot at almost instantly is just bullshit and is exactly what is wrong with this server as it keeps happening especially from vagos now.

In my opinion I feel as if the fact that Vicky decided to launch himself off of large hills in a vehicle while being told by multiple gang members to get his hands up really limited my roleplay that could be provided in this situation. It was either he puts his hands up and we RP further as stated before or drive off like a lunatic while people told to stop and warned being shot at.
It wasn't my intention to jump off the hill the way I did I misjudged it as trying to move from the vehicle infront of me, but at this point the only thing that was said was to step out the car. No threat there and no weapons seen. You cant just chase someone at high speeds expecting them to stop all because you said "put your hands up" that's not how it works. It's completle bullshit there was no intention to roleplay other wise you'd would have stopped after I'd be shot not just say "we got him" and flee.

Apologies for the long wait.

After having looked at the evidence and read the replies, I've reached a conclusion. I will not be actioning this report, since you got shot because you were driving away, however, I still got something I'd like to tell.
Overall, the general quality of the RP isn't optimal. Personally, I feel the situation could've been handled a lot better. Obviously, without evidence of the alleged gunfight, then it's difficult to tell if Vicky had been circling or not, however, the RP you gave him could've been better. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back