What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Swiftynoofty - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiftynoofty

Unban Appeal for Swiftynoofty 

In-game Name: Gus Gulfti

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 387058602

Ban ID: !!rpuk8145!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have appealed before but didn't know how to respond to the mod's questions. Here is the previous ban appeal: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/138040-unban-appeal-swiftynoofty-gta-rp/#comment-789109

Why should we unban you ?: As this was an uncontrollable and unintended occurrence. I had no intention of combat logging. Still, I am very sorry for ruining the RP experience for everyone involved and hope that I can be unbanned

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good Morning @Swiftynoofty

We will carry on from the question Bowen asked in your previous appeal, When did you manage to log back in?

You mention this was uncontrollable, Talk me through this and what you mean by this please. 

Good Morning @Swiftynoofty

We will carry on from the question Bowen asked in your previous appeal, When did you manage to log back in?

You mention this was uncontrollable, Talk me through this and what you mean by this please. 
Hello @Stuart

I managed to log in about 4-6 hours after. Obviously the situation was over and couldn't start it again.

As to the "uncontrollable", that was my internet provider disabling my router until I paid the bill for the wifi. (I'm all caught up with the payments so it wont happen again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Afternoon @Swiftynoofty

If your wifi went down due to this why didn't you reach out to a member of staff via a ticket on discord, Or come to Join for support on teamspeak to inform us of this? 

Hello @Stuart

I didn't reach out as I honestly didn't know that I should've done so; at the time I was very new to RP and didn't know how much that would impact the game. If something were to happen like that now, I would log back on as quick as I could and/or contact someone about the situation. 

Can you please quote the rule you've broken and explain in your own words why we have such rule in place?

When you did come back on did you attempt to reach out to the people involved in the situation?

@Stuart

The rule was combat logging: The rule is there to prevent people in any situation to leave the game in order to avoid arrest, not die, scam somebody etc. The main reason is to not break the RP and immersion, which is why I've been banned. I completely understand that in a serious RP environment, that is unacceptable and will not do that again. 

No, it was one police officer, and I didn't try to contact them because I was very new to RP at the time, and so I didn't think that it was necessary to continue the situation after disconnecting. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Evening @Swiftynoofty

Whilst I understand the reason for leaving due to internet problems you do have an understanding for the rules and one in question you have been banned for. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time since things can happen out of our control, However moving forward should an issue happen like this again reach out to the staff team and inform us. You can do this via a ticket on discord and also if you can get back sooner then try and contact the person you was in RP with at the time to try and resume that situation. 

I've gone ahead and issued your unban so you are able to re-connect back to the server however keep in mind what has been said. 

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back