What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 583,622,790 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkSprinkles

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lilly Grim

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 583,622,790

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/10/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2345

What best describes this incident ?: RDM & potential metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So there was an ongoing fight between Vagos and Greyhounds where the 2 were fighting in the area around forum drive. I was in a different colour car and out of colours as you can see in my clips as I wasn't a part of the shooting only there to pick up people that needed to be dumped/dodgy doctored or taken hospital. I was instructed to a GPS where a believed Greyhound was down. Once I got him in the car, I drove taking very weird turns and constantly looking behind me as you can see in this clip. The car I'm in is not very quick and I even somewhat stopped to do a /me as I was having no response from the person downed. A black car then pulled up onto the beach from nowhere and shot without a word said, not even an instance of checking if this was the correct person or as they outnumbered me potentially extending the RP. At this point id like to point out my attempts in the car to speak to the downed guy had no avail stopping any type of RP but as soon as the other members came out of nowhere he was all of a sudden able to talk which to me is just poor. I believe this to be RDM as there was no attempt to hold me up or give me demands/orders only a shot to put me down. I also believe this to be metagaming because as you can see from my clip no one had followed me from my perspective.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIcIowiFGhg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

First of all, I have failed to understand how this report could even support an accusation of meta-gaming, just looks like a desperate pulling of strings because you quote on quote ''was surprised that you were found''. Moving on and to swiftly shut down that claim, your car has left the scene of a shooting that occurred with my fellow gang members, and to be honest, it was very easy to understand the purpose of driving that tin can of a car you used to dump and quite easy to follow from a distance, to be honest, I was not able to confirm there was a body inside until I noticed the car switch, it was not rocket science to understand then that was actually dumping. 

RDM accusation - context is key or to my knowledge what makes this not RDM, you say I wasn't part of the shooting but you are clearly part of a dumping? so your point there is invalid. what did you want me to do there? show my presence and let you have those few seconds to radio in an army of yellow? why would I give any chance to a potentially armed Vagos actively dumping my fellow friend? yes quality roleplay needs to be provided but sometimes common sense and context also need to be looked at. You are actively trying to drown my friend and I have full knowledge of it. Realistically in that situation you would never just start shouting threats.

Last edited by a moderator:
For RDM accusation, you have your understanding of the rule and I have mine, we'll park this part of the discussion and wait for staff to review.

Now the Potential metagaming, instead of trying to 'swiftly shut down that claim' with a non-answer a politician would be proud of, why don't you give your side of the story as to how you went from seeing me at the Ballas clothing store (2.14 in the video) to finding me at the beach?

I hate repeating myself but I’ll put it in simpler terms considering it seems you find it hard to understand simple english. ‘’your car has left the scene of a shooting that occurred with my fellow gang members’’ This means I saw you leave the area my gang member just died in. It doesn’t take much thinking to realise what you are about to do. ‘’quite easy to follow from a distance ‘’  this is also pretty self explanatory, I followed you from a distance it’s not hard when the car I was using is much faster than whatever you were using. You failing to look back once you got to the beach helped and the sheer time it took for me to get to you shows how far the distance was. Once I confirmed what you were doing I protected my friend. 

I never asked you to explain your statements. I mentioned to explain your side of the story considering I don't think I've ever heard anyone using a Brioso as a type of war vehicle not to mention I only drove past with no identification or possibility I could be identified as a Vagos member. 'from a distance' there is no way to tell or see what i was doing and you could never confirm from far away that there was someone in my car especially YOUR gang member. I did turn round which you can see behind on all roads whilst I'm putting him into the car and there was no angle or way for you to identify 'from a distance' that was your friends between the two cars. I believe you are attempting to cover your tracks as watching this clip multiple times there was never any indication of someone following no matter how far behind you were.  

Unless staff ask for further information or need me for a response I will leave it up to staff as your attitude is shocking. 

It’s hard to have a civil conversation when the other party ignores what’s being said to play victim. I have answered your questions but you’re still playing the damsel in distress. I could link it to you having a “shocking attitude” but instead I’ll just amount it to pure stupidity. I will sit back and wait for staff to reply.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Before I start to review all the evidence, I'd like to say something.

@Ares Dion, your attitude throughout the report is quite appauling. I highly suggest you fix your attitude, since from what I've just read, it's far from what we'd expect in a report. Adress a person with the respect, which you expect from them. Here's an example.
"I hate repeating myself but I’ll put it in simpler terms considering it seems you find it hard to understand simple english"

Now, from what I can see, @PinkSprinklesdidn't have any identifiable vagos clothing on, so how did you know she was Vagos?
At the same time, at no point in the clip did I see you, so how come you started shooting at someone, without providing the RP needed for it? There's a lot of ways you could've played this out. You could've held her at gun point. You could've waited in the area till after she left, etc.

In regards to how I was able to tell she was vagos I will start from the beginning. We were circling our turf waiting for vagos to push which they inevitably end up doing. I spotted a number of cars approaching where I drove off to regroup. Within the next minute, 622 is not heard on the radio after gunshots so it is safe to assume he was shot. I then witnessed the mini drive in and leave right behind another vagos car. You can see me come into the clip in the car from the left at around 2:13 and spin it round to try follow her. My train of thought was that they are most likely dumping him and I should stay back to see if I can get an opportunity to save him. Later on it was called out she turned towards triads. Considering she drove towards the left of the city I went that direction too thinking maybe she is going to the dodgy on Great Ocean Highway. I catch a glimpse of her at around before she enters the tunnel leading to great ocean highway from afar but I lose her almost instantly from staying too far back. Considering I lost her right next to the beach I decide to check just in case and spot the headlights at the end of the coast and once I confirmed it was her I saved him. At that moment I did not see further roleplay was fit considering she knew it was an ongoing situation and involved herself knowingly by trying to dump an enemy gang member. I had knowledge in-game that she had my friends body in her car and once I confirmed it in the passenger I shot.

image.png

, it was very easy to understand the purpose of driving that tin can of a car you used to dump and quite easy to follow from a distance, to be honest, I was not able to confirm there was a body inside until I noticed the car switch, it was not rocket science to understand then that was actually dumping. 
You failing to look back once you got to the beach helped and the sheer time it took for me to get to you shows how far the distance was. Once I confirmed what you were doing I protected my friend. 
To which i confirmed that i did look behind me and you dont see you at all. 

Considering I lost her right next to the beach I decide to check just in case and spot the headlights at the end of the coast and once I confirmed it was her I saved him.

Previously you said you watched me switching cars and that's how you confirmed he was there.
Now you state that you only seen me at the end of the coast? You also said you followed from a distance and now you didn't and had a call out on the radio?
Also Please see the video again as its night time and I am still not an identifiable person I.E Vagos, How could you confirm it was me without even having a slight bit of interaction with me? 

Previously you said you watched me switching cars and that's how you confirmed he was there.
Now you state that you only seen me at the end of the coast?
Also Please see the video again as its night time and I am still not an identifiable person I.E Vagos, How could you confirm it was me without even having a slight bit of interaction with me? 
You switched cars at the end of the coast I do not know how that is me contradicting myself when it is the same thing. Switching cars is a common way to dump someone if you do not want to run all the way back to the city. The main reason I wanted to follow you was I know the tendencies of vagos and how they always tend to go straight for dumping instead of trying to start any form of enjoyable RP, considering I was also part of the group at one point too. You were the most suspicious car in the area at that time and I could tell my suspicions were most likely right from that point at the end of the coast. Me driving up and checking to see if my friend really is in the passenger is to confirm it. The whole reason I followed you was that you were suspicious. A mini driving towards an active situation with confidence definitely knows what is going on.  I could not fight the whole of vagos by myself which is why I deemed it safer to go just after you. This is what I wrote earlier but I will quote it just in case.

You can see me come into the clip in the car from the left at around 2:13 and spin it round to try follow her. My train of thought was that they are most likely dumping him and I should stay back to see if I can get an opportunity to save him.

You also said you followed from a distance and now you didn't and had a call out on the radio?
This again is not contradictory as I did follow you from a distance, refer to the quote below, the radio call was how I knew what direction you were going and how I was able to follow you.  

I catch a glimpse of her at around before she enters the tunnel leading to great ocean highway from afar but I lose her almost instantly from staying too far back.

This is not me adding anything in, this is all just me trying to make it simpler and show how everything links together. It is pretty self-explanatory how I was able to deduce she was dumping someone and chanced upon her on the beach.

Apologies for the long wait.

@Ares Dion, do you have any footage, which shows you involved in the scenario, except for what @PinkSprinklesevidence shows? Looking at it, I'm struggling to determine, in what capacity you were involved.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/o1ev7d_5fS061/d1337H3pe2bp?invite=cr-MSw2T28sNDM5OTUxMjIs

No worries about the wait. I only have one clip that relates to this scenario, it shows what lead up to the gunfight. You can hear Ceko shout out on the radio he's getting pulled up on at 00:12 in the clip. To make it easier to understand where in the story this clip fits in I have quoted the party of the story it corresponds to from above.

We were circling our turf waiting for vagos to push which they inevitably end up doing. I spotted a number of cars approaching where I drove off to regroup.
I wish I had more clips, I would have sent them in already, but I really only clip when I deem the situation is special because of ongoing storage issues hence me being able to clip only 30 seconds. I did not believe the situation was really worth recording as it was just run-of-the-mill. I can assure you there was no metagaming, but regarding the RDM that is honestly up to your discretion Snuffles, I regarded her as part of the situation once she willingly tried to dump someone. 

Apologies for the long wait, however, I've been busy over the past few weeks.

However, let's wrap this one up. After having reviewed the evidence, I'd say there's room for improvement.
RDM - There's definitely room for improvement. If what you claim is true @Ares Dion, then you're within your full right to shoot @PinkSprinkles. However, without any footage showing the prior conflict going on, then I'm tempted to say this is RDM. It's always advises to try and roleplay the situation first, rather than going straight to your gun. In this case, she was alone, and nothing stopped you from speaking to her instead of shooting.

Metagaming - From what I've seen, I'm satisfied to say that no metagaming was present. Looking at the footage provided @Ares Dion, it shows you going past him, etc. 

So, to conclude. I'm on the fence in regards to you shooting @PinkSprinklesby the beach, however, I will not be pushing a ban for it. However, I'll highly advise you try and roleplay rather than shoot, it's a roleplay server after all. Consider this a slap on the wrist for the future @Ares Dion.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back